Kellan Lutz and Malin Akerman Returning to 'The Comeback'
Kellan Lutz and Malin Akerman are coming back to "The Comeback". The Emmett Cullen of the "Twilight" movie series and the "CBGB" actress will reprise their roles as actor Chris MacNess and Juna Millken respectively on the newly-revived series.
Lutz's character was a recurring one in the original one-season run of the cult comedy. It's unknown for how many episodes he has been booked in the upcoming season 2. Akerman, meanwhile, was a series regular in the first season, but will only appear in two episodes of the second installment.
HBO has ordered "The Comeback" starring Lisa Kudrow for a 6-episode limited series to air in fall. The "Friends" alumna will return as Valerie Cherish, a D-grade actress whose effort in making a career comeback is filmed in a fake reality show also titled "The Comeback".
According to HBO, "in the new episodes, Valerie continues her search to attain the spotlight, but this time around, it illuminates a whole new series of problems when she achieves the visibility she wants."
Dan Bucatinsky, Lance Barber, Robert Michael Morris, Laura Silverman and Damian Young have also been confirmed to reprise their respective role.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7