Kellan Lutz and Malin Akerman Returning to 'The Comeback'
Kellan Lutz and Malin Akerman are coming back to "The Comeback". The Emmett Cullen of the "Twilight" movie series and the "CBGB" actress will reprise their roles as actor Chris MacNess and Juna Millken respectively on the newly-revived series.
Lutz's character was a recurring one in the original one-season run of the cult comedy. It's unknown for how many episodes he has been booked in the upcoming season 2. Akerman, meanwhile, was a series regular in the first season, but will only appear in two episodes of the second installment.
HBO has ordered "The Comeback" starring Lisa Kudrow for a 6-episode limited series to air in fall. The "Friends" alumna will return as Valerie Cherish, a D-grade actress whose effort in making a career comeback is filmed in a fake reality show also titled "The Comeback".
According to HBO, "in the new episodes, Valerie continues her search to attain the spotlight, but this time around, it illuminates a whole new series of problems when she achieves the visibility she wants."
Dan Bucatinsky, Lance Barber, Robert Michael Morris, Laura Silverman and Damian Young have also been confirmed to reprise their respective role.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!