Kellan Lutz and Malin Akerman Returning to 'The Comeback'
Kellan Lutz and Malin Akerman are coming back to "The Comeback". The Emmett Cullen of the "Twilight" movie series and the "CBGB" actress will reprise their roles as actor Chris MacNess and Juna Millken respectively on the newly-revived series.
Lutz's character was a recurring one in the original one-season run of the cult comedy. It's unknown for how many episodes he has been booked in the upcoming season 2. Akerman, meanwhile, was a series regular in the first season, but will only appear in two episodes of the second installment.
HBO has ordered "The Comeback" starring Lisa Kudrow for a 6-episode limited series to air in fall. The "Friends" alumna will return as Valerie Cherish, a D-grade actress whose effort in making a career comeback is filmed in a fake reality show also titled "The Comeback".
According to HBO, "in the new episodes, Valerie continues her search to attain the spotlight, but this time around, it illuminates a whole new series of problems when she achieves the visibility she wants."
Dan Bucatinsky, Lance Barber, Robert Michael Morris, Laura Silverman and Damian Young have also been confirmed to reprise their respective role.
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie