Kellan Lutz and Malin Akerman Returning to 'The Comeback'
Kellan Lutz and Malin Akerman are coming back to "The Comeback". The Emmett Cullen of the "Twilight" movie series and the "CBGB" actress will reprise their roles as actor Chris MacNess and Juna Millken respectively on the newly-revived series.
Lutz's character was a recurring one in the original one-season run of the cult comedy. It's unknown for how many episodes he has been booked in the upcoming season 2. Akerman, meanwhile, was a series regular in the first season, but will only appear in two episodes of the second installment.
HBO has ordered "The Comeback" starring Lisa Kudrow for a 6-episode limited series to air in fall. The "Friends" alumna will return as Valerie Cherish, a D-grade actress whose effort in making a career comeback is filmed in a fake reality show also titled "The Comeback".
According to HBO, "in the new episodes, Valerie continues her search to attain the spotlight, but this time around, it illuminates a whole new series of problems when she achieves the visibility she wants."
Dan Bucatinsky, Lance Barber, Robert Michael Morris, Laura Silverman and Damian Young have also been confirmed to reprise their respective role.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer