Kellan Lutz and Malin Akerman Returning to 'The Comeback'
Kellan Lutz and Malin Akerman are coming back to "The Comeback". The Emmett Cullen of the "Twilight" movie series and the "CBGB" actress will reprise their roles as actor Chris MacNess and Juna Millken respectively on the newly-revived series.
Lutz's character was a recurring one in the original one-season run of the cult comedy. It's unknown for how many episodes he has been booked in the upcoming season 2. Akerman, meanwhile, was a series regular in the first season, but will only appear in two episodes of the second installment.
HBO has ordered "The Comeback" starring Lisa Kudrow for a 6-episode limited series to air in fall. The "Friends" alumna will return as Valerie Cherish, a D-grade actress whose effort in making a career comeback is filmed in a fake reality show also titled "The Comeback".
According to HBO, "in the new episodes, Valerie continues her search to attain the spotlight, but this time around, it illuminates a whole new series of problems when she achieves the visibility she wants."
Dan Bucatinsky, Lance Barber, Robert Michael Morris, Laura Silverman and Damian Young have also been confirmed to reprise their respective role.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor