Report: Jennifer Lopez Split From Casper Smart Two Months Ago
Jennifer Lopez and her boyfriend Casper Smart apparently have split for a while. According to a TMZ report, the pair decided to end their relationship nearly two months ago. They allegedly just drifted apart after two and a half years of dating and the split had nothing to do with recent rumors of Smart sexting a transsexual model.
"Casper has been a single guy and can text or see whoever he wants, but the idea that he was knowingly texting a transsexual is laughable," a source close to the couple said. "He's not that guy, but like a lot of single guys online he obviously likes to look at a 'lil T and A."
The dancer has been hit with reports of him exchanging raunchy photos with two transsexuals, Sofia Vissa and Xristina Marie. Vissa opened up about her alleged action with Woman's Day on Wednesday, saying, "I'd do hashtags on Instagram... to get a lot of followers I'd put #TS or #Shemale or #transgendered on them."
"I remember I put those hashtags on one of my photos and when I went back to look at my phone I'd got a request from Casper," she added. Vissa then told In Touch Weekly, "He just kept asking for more photos of me. He wanted something explicit. [I sent him one that] showed everything."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic