Report: Jennifer Lopez Split From Casper Smart Two Months Ago
Jennifer Lopez and her boyfriend Casper Smart apparently have split for a while. According to a TMZ report, the pair decided to end their relationship nearly two months ago. They allegedly just drifted apart after two and a half years of dating and the split had nothing to do with recent rumors of Smart sexting a transsexual model.
"Casper has been a single guy and can text or see whoever he wants, but the idea that he was knowingly texting a transsexual is laughable," a source close to the couple said. "He's not that guy, but like a lot of single guys online he obviously likes to look at a 'lil T and A."
The dancer has been hit with reports of him exchanging raunchy photos with two transsexuals, Sofia Vissa and Xristina Marie. Vissa opened up about her alleged action with Woman's Day on Wednesday, saying, "I'd do hashtags on Instagram... to get a lot of followers I'd put #TS or #Shemale or #transgendered on them."
"I remember I put those hashtags on one of my photos and when I went back to look at my phone I'd got a request from Casper," she added. Vissa then told In Touch Weekly, "He just kept asking for more photos of me. He wanted something explicit. [I sent him one that] showed everything."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl