Report: Jennifer Lopez Split From Casper Smart Two Months Ago
Jennifer Lopez and her boyfriend Casper Smart apparently have split for a while. According to a TMZ report, the pair decided to end their relationship nearly two months ago. They allegedly just drifted apart after two and a half years of dating and the split had nothing to do with recent rumors of Smart sexting a transsexual model.
"Casper has been a single guy and can text or see whoever he wants, but the idea that he was knowingly texting a transsexual is laughable," a source close to the couple said. "He's not that guy, but like a lot of single guys online he obviously likes to look at a 'lil T and A."
The dancer has been hit with reports of him exchanging raunchy photos with two transsexuals, Sofia Vissa and Xristina Marie. Vissa opened up about her alleged action with Woman's Day on Wednesday, saying, "I'd do hashtags on Instagram... to get a lot of followers I'd put #TS or #Shemale or #transgendered on them."
"I remember I put those hashtags on one of my photos and when I went back to look at my phone I'd got a request from Casper," she added. Vissa then told In Touch Weekly, "He just kept asking for more photos of me. He wanted something explicit. [I sent him one that] showed everything."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'