Idina Menzel Drops Video for 'Learn to Live Without' From 'If/Then' Musical
Idina Menzel gives her "Learn to Live Without" from her new musical "If/Then" a visual treatment. Premiering on Yahoo Music on Thursday, June 5, it marks the singer's first video since releasing "Let It Go" from Disney's animated movie "Frozen (2013)".
The Broadway star keeps it simple in the three-and-a-half-minute clip. She's seen showcasing her vocals as she performs the emotional song in a recording studio. The video also features some scenes from the musical.
"You Learn to Live Without" has previously been performed live by Menzel during her appearance on several TV shows, including the "Today" show and "Late Show with David Letterman".
"If/Then" opened on Broadway earlier this year, while its soundtrack was released on June 3. Menzel was recently announced as performer at the upcoming Tony Awards, where she's also nominated for Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Musical for her role in the show. The event is set to take place on Sunday, June 8.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'