Idina Menzel Drops Video for 'Learn to Live Without' From 'If/Then' Musical
Idina Menzel gives her "Learn to Live Without" from her new musical "If/Then" a visual treatment. Premiering on Yahoo Music on Thursday, June 5, it marks the singer's first video since releasing "Let It Go" from Disney's animated movie "Frozen (2013)".
The Broadway star keeps it simple in the three-and-a-half-minute clip. She's seen showcasing her vocals as she performs the emotional song in a recording studio. The video also features some scenes from the musical.
"You Learn to Live Without" has previously been performed live by Menzel during her appearance on several TV shows, including the "Today" show and "Late Show with David Letterman".
"If/Then" opened on Broadway earlier this year, while its soundtrack was released on June 3. Menzel was recently announced as performer at the upcoming Tony Awards, where she's also nominated for Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Musical for her role in the show. The event is set to take place on Sunday, June 8.
More Idina Menzel News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!