Idina Menzel Drops Video for 'Learn to Live Without' From 'If/Then' Musical
Idina Menzel gives her "Learn to Live Without" from her new musical "If/Then" a visual treatment. Premiering on Yahoo Music on Thursday, June 5, it marks the singer's first video since releasing "Let It Go" from Disney's animated movie "Frozen (2013)".
The Broadway star keeps it simple in the three-and-a-half-minute clip. She's seen showcasing her vocals as she performs the emotional song in a recording studio. The video also features some scenes from the musical.
"You Learn to Live Without" has previously been performed live by Menzel during her appearance on several TV shows, including the "Today" show and "Late Show with David Letterman".
"If/Then" opened on Broadway earlier this year, while its soundtrack was released on June 3. Menzel was recently announced as performer at the upcoming Tony Awards, where she's also nominated for Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Musical for her role in the show. The event is set to take place on Sunday, June 8.
Idina Menzel's "Learn to Live Without" music video
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle