Idina Menzel Drops Video for 'Learn to Live Without' From 'If/Then' Musical
Idina Menzel gives her "Learn to Live Without" from her new musical "If/Then" a visual treatment. Premiering on Yahoo Music on Thursday, June 5, it marks the singer's first video since releasing "Let It Go" from Disney's animated movie "Frozen (2013)".
The Broadway star keeps it simple in the three-and-a-half-minute clip. She's seen showcasing her vocals as she performs the emotional song in a recording studio. The video also features some scenes from the musical.
"You Learn to Live Without" has previously been performed live by Menzel during her appearance on several TV shows, including the "Today" show and "Late Show with David Letterman".
"If/Then" opened on Broadway earlier this year, while its soundtrack was released on June 3. Menzel was recently announced as performer at the upcoming Tony Awards, where she's also nominated for Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Musical for her role in the show. The event is set to take place on Sunday, June 8.
Idina Menzel's "Learn to Live Without" music video
More Idina Menzel News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video