Idina Menzel Drops Video for 'Learn to Live Without' From 'If/Then' Musical
Idina Menzel gives her "Learn to Live Without" from her new musical "If/Then" a visual treatment. Premiering on Yahoo Music on Thursday, June 5, it marks the singer's first video since releasing "Let It Go" from Disney's animated movie "Frozen (2013)".
The Broadway star keeps it simple in the three-and-a-half-minute clip. She's seen showcasing her vocals as she performs the emotional song in a recording studio. The video also features some scenes from the musical.
"You Learn to Live Without" has previously been performed live by Menzel during her appearance on several TV shows, including the "Today" show and "Late Show with David Letterman".
"If/Then" opened on Broadway earlier this year, while its soundtrack was released on June 3. Menzel was recently announced as performer at the upcoming Tony Awards, where she's also nominated for Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Musical for her role in the show. The event is set to take place on Sunday, June 8.
Idina Menzel's "Learn to Live Without" music video
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie