Demi Lovato Debuts New Lavender-Silver Hair
Demi Lovato, who loves to change hair color, has posted a series pictures showing off her new hair color on Instagram. In the first picture, she showed off her lavender-silver ombre hair, captioning it with, "Lavender/ silver ombre... know I said I was gonna give my hair a break but... I #REALLYDONTCARE."
In another picture, Demi had her previously wavy, ombre hair straightened and her skin looked flawless although she did not wear any make-up. "No makeup.. 4am...," she wrote alongside the picture. Later, the "Let It Go" singer posted a third photo showing her hair arranged into the style similar to Elsa's in "Frozen (2013)".
In other news, Demi recently revealed that she believed in mermaids and aliens. During her appearance on "Late Night with Seth Meyers", she said, "I know that they're real. There could possibly be mermaids that are actually an alien species that live in parts of the Indian Ocean ... which we have never explored before as human beings. I just think it's possible.''
"Christopher Columbus saw three mermaids on his way to America so they must be real," she added. Seth Meyers then asked her if the mermaid was like in the books, which she answered, "No, they're like aliens, there's like pictures online. You can laugh at me at you want."
More Demi Lovato News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board