Kris Jenner Admits Rob Kardashian Is 'Struggling'
Kris Jenner talked about her son Rob Kardashian and daughter Kim Kardashian in a recent interview with E! News. Catching up with the site on "Today" show on Thursday, June 5, the Kardashians matriarch shared that Rob was "struggling with some stuff."
Rob previously made headlines after he skipped Kim's Italian weeding and opted for flying home. "Rob is living in L.A. right now and he's doing well, finding out what makes him tick and struggling with some stuff," she said. "My job is to be there for him and to love him as hard as I can. Everybody goes through stuff."
She also mentioned Kim's name change after recently marrying Kanye West. "I think it was really important for her to be Kim Kardashian West," Kris said. "It's so traditional and I think it's amazing. It's the perfect thing to do."
During her visit on the show, Kris talked about how surprised Kim was when she found out that Andrea Bocelli sang live at her wedding. She recalled, "Kim thought she was walking down the aisle to a recording of Andrea Bocelli singing. And ... all of a sudden she looks over and sees Andrea Bocelli standing there singing ... and she looks up and she actually like screamed ... it was so cute."
More Kris Jenner News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps