Kris Jenner Admits Rob Kardashian Is 'Struggling'
Kris Jenner talked about her son Rob Kardashian and daughter Kim Kardashian in a recent interview with E! News. Catching up with the site on "Today" show on Thursday, June 5, the Kardashians matriarch shared that Rob was "struggling with some stuff."
Rob previously made headlines after he skipped Kim's Italian weeding and opted for flying home. "Rob is living in L.A. right now and he's doing well, finding out what makes him tick and struggling with some stuff," she said. "My job is to be there for him and to love him as hard as I can. Everybody goes through stuff."
She also mentioned Kim's name change after recently marrying Kanye West. "I think it was really important for her to be Kim Kardashian West," Kris said. "It's so traditional and I think it's amazing. It's the perfect thing to do."
During her visit on the show, Kris talked about how surprised Kim was when she found out that Andrea Bocelli sang live at her wedding. She recalled, "Kim thought she was walking down the aisle to a recording of Andrea Bocelli singing. And ... all of a sudden she looks over and sees Andrea Bocelli standing there singing ... and she looks up and she actually like screamed ... it was so cute."
More Kris Jenner News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert