Morrissey Postpones Another Show due to Illness
Morrissey has called off another U.S. show on his ongoing tour. The singer has taken to Facebook to announce that his concert, which was supposed to be held on Friday, June 6 at the Revel Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, New Jersey, will not take place as planned.
The nixed show has been rescheduled for later this month. The singer's team said in a post, "As Morrissey and the touring party recover from a virus, the engagement in Atlantic City at the Revel Ovation Hall has been postponed to Sunday, June 22."
"All previously purchased tickets will be honored on the new date. The tour will resume as originally scheduled, without question, at the Boston Opera House on Saturday, June 7," they added.
Previously, Morrissey canceled his show at Atlanta's Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center after coming down with an unspecified virus, which also infected his backing band and road crew. Kristeen Young, who served as the tour's supporting act, has denied claims suggesting that she also caught the virus.
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair