Morrissey Postpones Another Show due to Illness
Morrissey has called off another U.S. show on his ongoing tour. The singer has taken to Facebook to announce that his concert, which was supposed to be held on Friday, June 6 at the Revel Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, New Jersey, will not take place as planned.
The nixed show has been rescheduled for later this month. The singer's team said in a post, "As Morrissey and the touring party recover from a virus, the engagement in Atlantic City at the Revel Ovation Hall has been postponed to Sunday, June 22."
"All previously purchased tickets will be honored on the new date. The tour will resume as originally scheduled, without question, at the Boston Opera House on Saturday, June 7," they added.
Previously, Morrissey canceled his show at Atlanta's Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center after coming down with an unspecified virus, which also infected his backing band and road crew. Kristeen Young, who served as the tour's supporting act, has denied claims suggesting that she also caught the virus.
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'