Morrissey Postpones Another Show due to Illness
Morrissey has called off another U.S. show on his ongoing tour. The singer has taken to Facebook to announce that his concert, which was supposed to be held on Friday, June 6 at the Revel Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, New Jersey, will not take place as planned.
The nixed show has been rescheduled for later this month. The singer's team said in a post, "As Morrissey and the touring party recover from a virus, the engagement in Atlantic City at the Revel Ovation Hall has been postponed to Sunday, June 22."
"All previously purchased tickets will be honored on the new date. The tour will resume as originally scheduled, without question, at the Boston Opera House on Saturday, June 7," they added.
Previously, Morrissey canceled his show at Atlanta's Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center after coming down with an unspecified virus, which also infected his backing band and road crew. Kristeen Young, who served as the tour's supporting act, has denied claims suggesting that she also caught the virus.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars