Morrissey Postpones Another Show due to Illness
Morrissey has called off another U.S. show on his ongoing tour. The singer has taken to Facebook to announce that his concert, which was supposed to be held on Friday, June 6 at the Revel Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, New Jersey, will not take place as planned.
The nixed show has been rescheduled for later this month. The singer's team said in a post, "As Morrissey and the touring party recover from a virus, the engagement in Atlantic City at the Revel Ovation Hall has been postponed to Sunday, June 22."
"All previously purchased tickets will be honored on the new date. The tour will resume as originally scheduled, without question, at the Boston Opera House on Saturday, June 7," they added.
Previously, Morrissey canceled his show at Atlanta's Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center after coming down with an unspecified virus, which also infected his backing band and road crew. Kristeen Young, who served as the tour's supporting act, has denied claims suggesting that she also caught the virus.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'