Morrissey Postpones Another Show due to Illness
Morrissey has called off another U.S. show on his ongoing tour. The singer has taken to Facebook to announce that his concert, which was supposed to be held on Friday, June 6 at the Revel Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, New Jersey, will not take place as planned.
The nixed show has been rescheduled for later this month. The singer's team said in a post, "As Morrissey and the touring party recover from a virus, the engagement in Atlantic City at the Revel Ovation Hall has been postponed to Sunday, June 22."
"All previously purchased tickets will be honored on the new date. The tour will resume as originally scheduled, without question, at the Boston Opera House on Saturday, June 7," they added.
Previously, Morrissey canceled his show at Atlanta's Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center after coming down with an unspecified virus, which also infected his backing band and road crew. Kristeen Young, who served as the tour's supporting act, has denied claims suggesting that she also caught the virus.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist