'Girls' Season 4 Set Photo Hints Gillian Jacobs May Come Between Hannah and Adam
When news of Gillian Jacobs' casting for HBO's "Girls" first emerged, it's reported thaSacklert she would take a recurring role as Mimi-Rose Howard, but how the character would get into the story was unknown. Now, a new photo from the production of season 4 may shed light on Mimi-Rose's relationship with existing characters on the show.
In a new picture taken by Splash News from the set of the hit series, Jacobs is seen filming what appears to be a kissing scene with Adam Driver. Wearing a blue uniform, the former "Community" actress holds a bouquet of white flowers while Driver is leaning as if he's going to plant a kiss on her.
The photo hints that Jacobs' Mimi-Rose will come between Lena Dunham's Hannah Horvath and Driver's Adam Sackler in the upcoming season 4. This contradicts scenes shown in set pictures which emerged back in April. In the previously-released photos, the on- and off-couple was featured getting lovey dovey while strolling the street, holding hands and sharing a laugh.
The new season of "Girls" is expected to air early next year. Jacobs' character will first appear in episode 5 which is aptly titled "Mimi-Rose".
More Girls News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna