'Girls' Season 4 Set Photo Hints Gillian Jacobs May Come Between Hannah and Adam
When news of Gillian Jacobs' casting for HBO's "Girls" first emerged, it's reported thaSacklert she would take a recurring role as Mimi-Rose Howard, but how the character would get into the story was unknown. Now, a new photo from the production of season 4 may shed light on Mimi-Rose's relationship with existing characters on the show.
In a new picture taken by Splash News from the set of the hit series, Jacobs is seen filming what appears to be a kissing scene with Adam Driver. Wearing a blue uniform, the former "Community" actress holds a bouquet of white flowers while Driver is leaning as if he's going to plant a kiss on her.
The photo hints that Jacobs' Mimi-Rose will come between Lena Dunham's Hannah Horvath and Driver's Adam Sackler in the upcoming season 4. This contradicts scenes shown in set pictures which emerged back in April. In the previously-released photos, the on- and off-couple was featured getting lovey dovey while strolling the street, holding hands and sharing a laugh.
The new season of "Girls" is expected to air early next year. Jacobs' character will first appear in episode 5 which is aptly titled "Mimi-Rose".
More Girls News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones