'Girls' Season 4 Set Photo Hints Gillian Jacobs May Come Between Hannah and Adam
When news of Gillian Jacobs' casting for HBO's "Girls" first emerged, it's reported thaSacklert she would take a recurring role as Mimi-Rose Howard, but how the character would get into the story was unknown. Now, a new photo from the production of season 4 may shed light on Mimi-Rose's relationship with existing characters on the show.
In a new picture taken by Splash News from the set of the hit series, Jacobs is seen filming what appears to be a kissing scene with Adam Driver. Wearing a blue uniform, the former "Community" actress holds a bouquet of white flowers while Driver is leaning as if he's going to plant a kiss on her.
The photo hints that Jacobs' Mimi-Rose will come between Lena Dunham's Hannah Horvath and Driver's Adam Sackler in the upcoming season 4. This contradicts scenes shown in set pictures which emerged back in April. In the previously-released photos, the on- and off-couple was featured getting lovey dovey while strolling the street, holding hands and sharing a laugh.
The new season of "Girls" is expected to air early next year. Jacobs' character will first appear in episode 5 which is aptly titled "Mimi-Rose".
More Girls News
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?