Chris Brown Joined by Celebrity Friends at Surprise Party
Friends of Chris Brown have thrown a surprise bash to celebrate the singer's release from prison. His on-and-off girlfriend Karreuche Tran was seen holding his hand as the blindfolded singer was led to a bash in Beverly Hills on Thursday afternoon, June 5.
According to an eyewitness, the party was "extremely private." He looked "very healthy and focused" as he joined his friends such as Amber Rose, Akon, T-Pain, Big Sean and Tyga. The source told E! News that the people cheered when Brown finally showed up. "The music is low, it's more like a BBQ than a party, food is on the grill," the source continued, adding that the "With You" singer looked "very happy."
T-Pain then took to Instagram to share a photo of him and Brown which apparently was taken at the celebration. "Welcome home Li bra @chrisbrownofficial we still killin em," he wrote. The "Fine China" singer also resurfaced on Instagram on Thursday, uploading a photo of him with half of his face covered by a hat.
Brown was jailed after he violated his probation by getting into an altercation with a man in Washington D.C. in October. After being released earlier this week, the 25-year-old star tweeted, "Humbled and Blessed...Back to the Music and the Fans...Thank you GOD."
More Chris Brown News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video