Chris Brown Joined by Celebrity Friends at Surprise Party
Friends of Chris Brown have thrown a surprise bash to celebrate the singer's release from prison. His on-and-off girlfriend Karreuche Tran was seen holding his hand as the blindfolded singer was led to a bash in Beverly Hills on Thursday afternoon, June 5.
According to an eyewitness, the party was "extremely private." He looked "very healthy and focused" as he joined his friends such as Amber Rose, Akon, T-Pain, Big Sean and Tyga. The source told E! News that the people cheered when Brown finally showed up. "The music is low, it's more like a BBQ than a party, food is on the grill," the source continued, adding that the "With You" singer looked "very happy."
T-Pain then took to Instagram to share a photo of him and Brown which apparently was taken at the celebration. "Welcome home Li bra @chrisbrownofficial we still killin em," he wrote. The "Fine China" singer also resurfaced on Instagram on Thursday, uploading a photo of him with half of his face covered by a hat.
Brown was jailed after he violated his probation by getting into an altercation with a man in Washington D.C. in October. After being released earlier this week, the 25-year-old star tweeted, "Humbled and Blessed...Back to the Music and the Fans...Thank you GOD."
More Chris Brown News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic