Tamar Braxton Accused of Stealing Track 'One on One Fun'
Tamar Braxton is being sued over a song in her 2013 album, "Love and War". TMZ reports that a singer/songwriter named Emmi Kozulin claims that the "Braxton Family Values" star stole a track titled "One on One Fun" from her.
According to a new lawsuit, Kozulin co-wrote the track with Angela Hunte and she then recorded a version of the song on her own. She claims Hunte gave the song to Braxton for the singer's second studio effort.
Kozulin acknowledges that Hunte does have the rights to license the lyrics, but she thinks that Braxton's version sounds too similar to the one she had previously recorded. As a co-writer of the song, Kozulin is now demanding fifty percent of the royalties from the track plus damages.
Braxton has responded to the news. A representative for the 37-year-old entertainer has told TMZ that the fight is between the writer and the producer. "[It] has nothing to do with Tamar," the rep said.
More Tamar Braxton News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!