Tamar Braxton Accused of Stealing Track 'One on One Fun'
Tamar Braxton is being sued over a song in her 2013 album, "Love and War". TMZ reports that a singer/songwriter named Emmi Kozulin claims that the "Braxton Family Values" star stole a track titled "One on One Fun" from her.
According to a new lawsuit, Kozulin co-wrote the track with Angela Hunte and she then recorded a version of the song on her own. She claims Hunte gave the song to Braxton for the singer's second studio effort.
Kozulin acknowledges that Hunte does have the rights to license the lyrics, but she thinks that Braxton's version sounds too similar to the one she had previously recorded. As a co-writer of the song, Kozulin is now demanding fifty percent of the royalties from the track plus damages.
Braxton has responded to the news. A representative for the 37-year-old entertainer has told TMZ that the fight is between the writer and the producer. "[It] has nothing to do with Tamar," the rep said.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'