Two People Arrested in Connection to Burglary in Miley Cyrus' Home
Police have detained two people who allegedly are connected to burglary in Miley Cyrus' home. Authorities detained a 21-year-old Naomi Charles from L.A. and a 19-year-old Tylor Scott, an Arizona resident, on Thursday, June 5 when they were walking down the street in North Hollywood.
"Both have been arrested for residential burglary and they are being held on a $50,000 bail," a spokesperson for Los Angeles Police Department said, as quoted by Us Weekly. "They are still currently detained. They were taken into custody this morning around 11 A.M. in the city of North Hollywood in the 5300 block of Lankershim. They were identified by video surveillance and that's how they were taken into custody."
The two people allegedly broke into Cyrus' home on Friday, May 30. They climbed the fence and gained access into the garage. In addition to some pieces of jewelry, the burglars took the performer's 2014 Maserati Quattroporte. The car was found by police on a street in Simi Valley, Calif. on Monday.
Cyrus was on the European leg of her "Bangerz" tour when the burglary took place. Her home was also targeted by burglars last November.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd