Lupita Nyong'o Shares Her Rare Snap Taken by Paparazzo
Lupita Nyong'o mocked the paparazzo, who succeeded in getting a picture of her private moment on Hawaiian beach. On June 5, she posted on her Instagram a picture of her bikini body side-by-side with a picture of a paparazzo who tried to take her picture. She wrote along with the image, "The paparazzi: They got me good!!! #FirstPapStakeout #ZoomLensesSuitableForHorrorFilms."
The winner of Oscar's Best Supporting Actress also posted a photo of her leisure time in Hawaii. In the picture, she sits on white sands beach, wearing a comfortable white sundress while getting a tan. She captioned the picture, "Aloha Hawaii! #MauiFilmFestival #nofilter."
Previously, she expressed her excitement of being the part of the cast of "Star Wars Episode VII" on Instagram. "I can finally say it out loud and proud: I'm going to a galaxy far far away!" she posted along with a picture of the movie's logo."
Lupita is currently in Hawaii to attend Maui Film Festival to receive the award for her success in "12 Years a Slave" and her 2009 self-produced documentary movie, "In My Genes". At the Wednesday event, she wore blue and orange colored Calvin Klein's dress with matching clutch, nail color and heels. The festival was also attended by Emma Roberts and Evan Rachel Wood.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival