Lupita Nyong'o Shares Her Rare Snap Taken by Paparazzo
Lupita Nyong'o mocked the paparazzo, who succeeded in getting a picture of her private moment on Hawaiian beach. On June 5, she posted on her Instagram a picture of her bikini body side-by-side with a picture of a paparazzo who tried to take her picture. She wrote along with the image, "The paparazzi: They got me good!!! #FirstPapStakeout #ZoomLensesSuitableForHorrorFilms."
The winner of Oscar's Best Supporting Actress also posted a photo of her leisure time in Hawaii. In the picture, she sits on white sands beach, wearing a comfortable white sundress while getting a tan. She captioned the picture, "Aloha Hawaii! #MauiFilmFestival #nofilter."
Previously, she expressed her excitement of being the part of the cast of "Star Wars Episode VII" on Instagram. "I can finally say it out loud and proud: I'm going to a galaxy far far away!" she posted along with a picture of the movie's logo."
Lupita is currently in Hawaii to attend Maui Film Festival to receive the award for her success in "12 Years a Slave" and her 2009 self-produced documentary movie, "In My Genes". At the Wednesday event, she wore blue and orange colored Calvin Klein's dress with matching clutch, nail color and heels. The festival was also attended by Emma Roberts and Evan Rachel Wood.
More Lupita Nyong'o News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed