Drake and Zoe Kravitz Are Reportedly Back Together
Drake was spotted at Zoe Kravitz and her band Lolawolf's show at Toronto's Mod Club earlier this week, prompting rumors that they were back on together. A report surfaced that the reunion was not between friends but rather full of intimacy.
Confirming Drake's presence at their show, Lolawolf posted an Instagram photo of the rapper with the band's drummer and wrote, "Thanks for comin out last night @Drake - lotta love Toronto." A source told E! News that "there seems to be much more going on" between Drake and Kravitz.
The former lovers were also seen hanging out again the following night. "Drake and Zoe hung out last night," an insider told E! News, "They were all over each other." However, it was nothing serious and did not mean they were ready to announce a romance. "They're clearly hooking up. Nothing exclusive. They both travel the world, have millions of dollars. They have fun together," the insider added.
Drake and Kravitz were first reported dating late last year when a photo of her in his tour bus popped up. However, Drake was later seen in a lot of scenes with Rihanna and began dating Noah Gabriel. Meanwhile, Kravitz was spotted holding hands in NYC with fashion designer turned DJ Noah Becker last month.
More Drake News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer