Drake and Zoe Kravitz Are Reportedly Back Together
Drake was spotted at Zoe Kravitz and her band Lolawolf's show at Toronto's Mod Club earlier this week, prompting rumors that they were back on together. A report surfaced that the reunion was not between friends but rather full of intimacy.
Confirming Drake's presence at their show, Lolawolf posted an Instagram photo of the rapper with the band's drummer and wrote, "Thanks for comin out last night @Drake - lotta love Toronto." A source told E! News that "there seems to be much more going on" between Drake and Kravitz.
The former lovers were also seen hanging out again the following night. "Drake and Zoe hung out last night," an insider told E! News, "They were all over each other." However, it was nothing serious and did not mean they were ready to announce a romance. "They're clearly hooking up. Nothing exclusive. They both travel the world, have millions of dollars. They have fun together," the insider added.
Drake and Kravitz were first reported dating late last year when a photo of her in his tour bus popped up. However, Drake was later seen in a lot of scenes with Rihanna and began dating Noah Gabriel. Meanwhile, Kravitz was spotted holding hands in NYC with fashion designer turned DJ Noah Becker last month.
More Drake News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'