Drake and Zoe Kravitz Are Reportedly Back Together
Drake was spotted at Zoe Kravitz and her band Lolawolf's show at Toronto's Mod Club earlier this week, prompting rumors that they were back on together. A report surfaced that the reunion was not between friends but rather full of intimacy.
Confirming Drake's presence at their show, Lolawolf posted an Instagram photo of the rapper with the band's drummer and wrote, "Thanks for comin out last night @Drake - lotta love Toronto." A source told E! News that "there seems to be much more going on" between Drake and Kravitz.
The former lovers were also seen hanging out again the following night. "Drake and Zoe hung out last night," an insider told E! News, "They were all over each other." However, it was nothing serious and did not mean they were ready to announce a romance. "They're clearly hooking up. Nothing exclusive. They both travel the world, have millions of dollars. They have fun together," the insider added.
Drake and Kravitz were first reported dating late last year when a photo of her in his tour bus popped up. However, Drake was later seen in a lot of scenes with Rihanna and began dating Noah Gabriel. Meanwhile, Kravitz was spotted holding hands in NYC with fashion designer turned DJ Noah Becker last month.
More Drake News
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future