Hugh Jackman Mysteriously Bounces Up and Down in 2014 Tony Awards Promo
Ahead of the 2014 Tony Awards ceremony on Sunday, June 8, a promotional video featuring the host was released. Hugh Jackman appears in the video, jumping up and down in everything he does from the moment he gets out of bed.
"Why is Hugh bouncing?" is the question that will be answered during the event which airs live from New York's Radio City Music Hall at 8 P.M. on CBS. "I've hosted this three times and now I've been lucky enough to host the Oscars. But the most fun you can have hosting is doing this show," Jackman told TWC News. The actor had hosted in 2003, 2004 and 2005 and is following the footsteps of Neil Patrick Harris, who hosted for the past three years.
Orlando Bloom, LL Cool J, Samuel L. Jackson, Bradley Cooper and Rosie O'Donnell are scheduled to present while Jennifer Hudson, Sting and the cast of "Wicked" will perform. "A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder" is up for 10 nominations.
More Hugh Jackman News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival