Bradley Cooper Wears Very Short Shorts on 'American Sniper' Set
Bradley Cooper wowed fans by wearing super short shorts while filming "American Sniper". Bradley was recently spotted filming a Navy Seals training scene in very short khaki pants, revealing his muscular legs.
Bradley looked very comfortable in the outfit that also consisted of a white t-shirt, as he smiled all the time while talking with co-star and director Clint Eastwood. The tight pants exposed his buff body.
Bradley and his co-star did army exercises while being sprayed with a hose during the filming. He was working hard to build his muscle for his role as Navy Seal Chris Kyle in the movie.
Bradley will also share screen with Sienna Miller in the movie, which is scheduled to be released sometime in 2015. Also serving as one of the producers, he explained his based-on-true-story character, "His [Kyle] story really needs to be told, and it's also relevant on two fronts: gun control and the need to address the many soldiers who are coming back with PTSD."
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It