Bradley Cooper Wears Very Short Shorts on 'American Sniper' Set
Bradley Cooper wowed fans by wearing super short shorts while filming "American Sniper". Bradley was recently spotted filming a Navy Seals training scene in very short khaki pants, revealing his muscular legs.
Bradley looked very comfortable in the outfit that also consisted of a white t-shirt, as he smiled all the time while talking with co-star and director Clint Eastwood. The tight pants exposed his buff body.
Bradley and his co-star did army exercises while being sprayed with a hose during the filming. He was working hard to build his muscle for his role as Navy Seal Chris Kyle in the movie.
Bradley will also share screen with Sienna Miller in the movie, which is scheduled to be released sometime in 2015. Also serving as one of the producers, he explained his based-on-true-story character, "His [Kyle] story really needs to be told, and it's also relevant on two fronts: gun control and the need to address the many soldiers who are coming back with PTSD."
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors