Bradley Cooper Wears Very Short Shorts on 'American Sniper' Set
Bradley Cooper wowed fans by wearing super short shorts while filming "American Sniper". Bradley was recently spotted filming a Navy Seals training scene in very short khaki pants, revealing his muscular legs.
Bradley looked very comfortable in the outfit that also consisted of a white t-shirt, as he smiled all the time while talking with co-star and director Clint Eastwood. The tight pants exposed his buff body.
Bradley and his co-star did army exercises while being sprayed with a hose during the filming. He was working hard to build his muscle for his role as Navy Seal Chris Kyle in the movie.
Bradley will also share screen with Sienna Miller in the movie, which is scheduled to be released sometime in 2015. Also serving as one of the producers, he explained his based-on-true-story character, "His [Kyle] story really needs to be told, and it's also relevant on two fronts: gun control and the need to address the many soldiers who are coming back with PTSD."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked