Charlize Theron Gives Nearly $100 Tip to PinkBerry Worker
Charlize Theron made a worker of PinkBerry in Hollywood full of worry after buying a mini frozen yoghurt without paying. She said to the worker that she did not have money at that time and she promised her bill would be paid later when she came back.
The worker, Keila, said that "Charlize came in and she said she was at the park and didn't have her purse with her, and she got a mini with some toppings which is $3.75." Charlize promised to come back within an hour and then left with her car.
The worker was only hoping that Charlize would comeback otherwise she would have to pay it. After more than an hour, Charlize eventually came and unexpectedly, Charlize paid her $3,75 debt with $100, telling the worker to save the change, which meant the worker got $96,25 tip.
Keila expressed her happiness to TMZ, "She came in and paid her bill. And she left a nice tip. Thank you. Thanks Charlize! I'm just glad she paid the 3.75."
Charlize spent the day with her boyfriend Sean Penn and her adopted son Jackson. She then left PinkBerry with his boyfriend by car.
More Charlize Theron News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?