Charlize Theron Gives Nearly $100 Tip to PinkBerry Worker
Charlize Theron made a worker of PinkBerry in Hollywood full of worry after buying a mini frozen yoghurt without paying. She said to the worker that she did not have money at that time and she promised her bill would be paid later when she came back.
The worker, Keila, said that "Charlize came in and she said she was at the park and didn't have her purse with her, and she got a mini with some toppings which is $3.75." Charlize promised to come back within an hour and then left with her car.
The worker was only hoping that Charlize would comeback otherwise she would have to pay it. After more than an hour, Charlize eventually came and unexpectedly, Charlize paid her $3,75 debt with $100, telling the worker to save the change, which meant the worker got $96,25 tip.
Keila expressed her happiness to TMZ, "She came in and paid her bill. And she left a nice tip. Thank you. Thanks Charlize! I'm just glad she paid the 3.75."
Charlize spent the day with her boyfriend Sean Penn and her adopted son Jackson. She then left PinkBerry with his boyfriend by car.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show