Report: Courteney Cox to Marry Johnny McDaid
Courteney Cox and her boyfriend Johnny McDaid have been thinking of getting engaged, a new report suggests. A source tells Page Six that the pair are thinking of marriage and people close to them including Jennifer Aniston are delighted with the idea of their nuptials. "Johnny loves her daughter Coco, and he wants to marry Courteney. They have discussed getting engaged and everyone thinks it is going to happen," the source explains.
"She met Johnny through Ed Sheeran, who is friends with Jen Aniston. All of Courteney's friends love Johnny, which is great because Jen wasn't so fond of David Arquette [Courteney's ex-husband, with whom Courteney has remained on very good terms after their divorce]," the source adds. A representative for the former "Friends" star has not replied requests for comment.
The "Cougar Town" star and Arquette were married for 14 years before deciding to call it quits. Their divorce was finalized in 2013. When asked about her relationship with McDaid recently, she said, "I couldn't be happier."
Cox and McDaid recently were spotted packing on PDA during a stroll on the beach in Malibu, California. Sporting a casual outfit consisting of a t-shirt and short pants, Cox held hands with the Snow Patrol member as they walked with their sandals in their other hand. The two were also seen sharing a kiss during the Friday, May 30 outing.
More Courteney Cox News
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere