Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Hit Red Carpet for '22 Jump Street' NYC Premiere
Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill showed up in New York City to support the premiere of their newest film "22 Jump Street". Both actors suited up for the special screening and were all smiles as they posed for awaiting fans and photographers on the red carpet outside AMC Lincoln Square Theater.
They were joined by co-star Amber Stevens who looked lovely in an Erdem dress that she paired with Giuseppe Zanotti shoes and an Edie Parker clutch. Celebrity guests included Nolan Gerard Funk ("Awkward") and Reeve Carney ("Penny Dreadful").
Phil Lord and Chris Miller return as directors for the sequel to 2012's "21 Jump Street" remake. It follows Schmidt and Jenko going undercover at a local college to crack a crime ring within a fraternity. The film will be released in the United States starting June 13.
During the NYC premiere, Tatum told The Hollywood Reporter that the movie kind of poked fun at him. "There' s a lot in the movie that's actually so indicative of my life!" he said. "There's a line, 'I'm the first person in my family to fake-go to college,' and that's pretty much the reality in my life."
Meanwhile, rapper Ice Cube who also attended the event weighed in on Hill's homophobic slur which recently caused controversies. "Jonah's a good guy. I think his apology is very sincere, and all the guy can do is apologize for saying something stupid," he said.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen