Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Hit Red Carpet for '22 Jump Street' NYC Premiere
Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill showed up in New York City to support the premiere of their newest film "22 Jump Street". Both actors suited up for the special screening and were all smiles as they posed for awaiting fans and photographers on the red carpet outside AMC Lincoln Square Theater.
They were joined by co-star Amber Stevens who looked lovely in an Erdem dress that she paired with Giuseppe Zanotti shoes and an Edie Parker clutch. Celebrity guests included Nolan Gerard Funk ("Awkward") and Reeve Carney ("Penny Dreadful").
Phil Lord and Chris Miller return as directors for the sequel to 2012's "21 Jump Street" remake. It follows Schmidt and Jenko going undercover at a local college to crack a crime ring within a fraternity. The film will be released in the United States starting June 13.
During the NYC premiere, Tatum told The Hollywood Reporter that the movie kind of poked fun at him. "There' s a lot in the movie that's actually so indicative of my life!" he said. "There's a line, 'I'm the first person in my family to fake-go to college,' and that's pretty much the reality in my life."
Meanwhile, rapper Ice Cube who also attended the event weighed in on Hill's homophobic slur which recently caused controversies. "Jonah's a good guy. I think his apology is very sincere, and all the guy can do is apologize for saying something stupid," he said.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free