Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Hit Red Carpet for '22 Jump Street' NYC Premiere
Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill showed up in New York City to support the premiere of their newest film "22 Jump Street". Both actors suited up for the special screening and were all smiles as they posed for awaiting fans and photographers on the red carpet outside AMC Lincoln Square Theater.
They were joined by co-star Amber Stevens who looked lovely in an Erdem dress that she paired with Giuseppe Zanotti shoes and an Edie Parker clutch. Celebrity guests included Nolan Gerard Funk ("Awkward") and Reeve Carney ("Penny Dreadful").
Phil Lord and Chris Miller return as directors for the sequel to 2012's "21 Jump Street" remake. It follows Schmidt and Jenko going undercover at a local college to crack a crime ring within a fraternity. The film will be released in the United States starting June 13.
During the NYC premiere, Tatum told The Hollywood Reporter that the movie kind of poked fun at him. "There' s a lot in the movie that's actually so indicative of my life!" he said. "There's a line, 'I'm the first person in my family to fake-go to college,' and that's pretty much the reality in my life."
Meanwhile, rapper Ice Cube who also attended the event weighed in on Hill's homophobic slur which recently caused controversies. "Jonah's a good guy. I think his apology is very sincere, and all the guy can do is apologize for saying something stupid," he said.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama