Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas Name Their Son Oliver
Ginnifer Goodwin and her husband Josh Dallas have picked a name for their first child. According to a birth certificate obtained by TMZ, the couple's newborn son will be called Oliver Finlay Dallas.
The "Once Upon a Time" stars' baby boy arrived on May 29. A representative for the pair confirmed the news in a statement, saying, "Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas welcomed a baby boy yesterday, May 29. This is their first child. Both mom and baby are doing great."
A few days after the baby boy arrived, Dallas took to Twitter to thank fans for their congratulatory messages. "Thanks for all the well wishes about our new baby boy. We are in LOVE! He's our favorite person," he wrote on June 3.
Back in April, Goodwin stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" and talked about choosing a name for her baby. "Naming a child, though, with the last name of Dallas is a little more complicated," she told Jimmy Kimmel. She revealed that Dallas insisted on naming the baby Austin Dallas, but she disagreed. "I was like, 'That is an actual place where planes land. We can't do that,' " she explained.
More Ginnifer Goodwin News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville