Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas Name Their Son Oliver
Ginnifer Goodwin and her husband Josh Dallas have picked a name for their first child. According to a birth certificate obtained by TMZ, the couple's newborn son will be called Oliver Finlay Dallas.
The "Once Upon a Time" stars' baby boy arrived on May 29. A representative for the pair confirmed the news in a statement, saying, "Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas welcomed a baby boy yesterday, May 29. This is their first child. Both mom and baby are doing great."
A few days after the baby boy arrived, Dallas took to Twitter to thank fans for their congratulatory messages. "Thanks for all the well wishes about our new baby boy. We are in LOVE! He's our favorite person," he wrote on June 3.
Back in April, Goodwin stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" and talked about choosing a name for her baby. "Naming a child, though, with the last name of Dallas is a little more complicated," she told Jimmy Kimmel. She revealed that Dallas insisted on naming the baby Austin Dallas, but she disagreed. "I was like, 'That is an actual place where planes land. We can't do that,' " she explained.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked