Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas Name Their Son Oliver
Ginnifer Goodwin and her husband Josh Dallas have picked a name for their first child. According to a birth certificate obtained by TMZ, the couple's newborn son will be called Oliver Finlay Dallas.
The "Once Upon a Time" stars' baby boy arrived on May 29. A representative for the pair confirmed the news in a statement, saying, "Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas welcomed a baby boy yesterday, May 29. This is their first child. Both mom and baby are doing great."
A few days after the baby boy arrived, Dallas took to Twitter to thank fans for their congratulatory messages. "Thanks for all the well wishes about our new baby boy. We are in LOVE! He's our favorite person," he wrote on June 3.
Back in April, Goodwin stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" and talked about choosing a name for her baby. "Naming a child, though, with the last name of Dallas is a little more complicated," she told Jimmy Kimmel. She revealed that Dallas insisted on naming the baby Austin Dallas, but she disagreed. "I was like, 'That is an actual place where planes land. We can't do that,' " she explained.
More Ginnifer Goodwin News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist