Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas Name Their Son Oliver
Ginnifer Goodwin and her husband Josh Dallas have picked a name for their first child. According to a birth certificate obtained by TMZ, the couple's newborn son will be called Oliver Finlay Dallas.
The "Once Upon a Time" stars' baby boy arrived on May 29. A representative for the pair confirmed the news in a statement, saying, "Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas welcomed a baby boy yesterday, May 29. This is their first child. Both mom and baby are doing great."
A few days after the baby boy arrived, Dallas took to Twitter to thank fans for their congratulatory messages. "Thanks for all the well wishes about our new baby boy. We are in LOVE! He's our favorite person," he wrote on June 3.
Back in April, Goodwin stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" and talked about choosing a name for her baby. "Naming a child, though, with the last name of Dallas is a little more complicated," she told Jimmy Kimmel. She revealed that Dallas insisted on naming the baby Austin Dallas, but she disagreed. "I was like, 'That is an actual place where planes land. We can't do that,' " she explained.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl