Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy Settle Custody Battle Over Their Daughter
Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy finally reached an agreement in a custody battle over their daughter Bryn. Hoppy's attorney Bernard Clair announced the decision to media on Wednesday, June 4, but he did not share more info regarding the terms.
"My client is delighted that this custody dispute has been resolved; that his co-parenting status has been acknowledged; that the parties' child will have the benefit of being raised by both parents; and most importantly, that his daughter will no longer be at the mercy of a high profile courtroom battle," Clair said in a statement.
"Jason wishes Bethenny only the best of luck, and he looks forward to sharing with her all of the joyous occasions, milestones, and blessings that will be coming up in his daughter's future," he added.
Frankel filed for divorce in 2013 after three years of marriage. In late May, Hoppy and the former star of "The Real Housewives of New York City" met in a court in New York City. During the meeting, Frankel alleged that her estranged husband threatened to "destroy" her after she told him she wanted to go separate ways. Hoppy's camp, meanwhile, argued that "Frankel's priority is Bethenny Frankel."
More Bethenny Frankel News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs