Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy Settle Custody Battle Over Their Daughter
Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy finally reached an agreement in a custody battle over their daughter Bryn. Hoppy's attorney Bernard Clair announced the decision to media on Wednesday, June 4, but he did not share more info regarding the terms.
"My client is delighted that this custody dispute has been resolved; that his co-parenting status has been acknowledged; that the parties' child will have the benefit of being raised by both parents; and most importantly, that his daughter will no longer be at the mercy of a high profile courtroom battle," Clair said in a statement.
"Jason wishes Bethenny only the best of luck, and he looks forward to sharing with her all of the joyous occasions, milestones, and blessings that will be coming up in his daughter's future," he added.
Frankel filed for divorce in 2013 after three years of marriage. In late May, Hoppy and the former star of "The Real Housewives of New York City" met in a court in New York City. During the meeting, Frankel alleged that her estranged husband threatened to "destroy" her after she told him she wanted to go separate ways. Hoppy's camp, meanwhile, argued that "Frankel's priority is Bethenny Frankel."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March