Celine Dion and Ne-Yo Premiere 'Incredible' Music Video
There's no word on what caused the delay, but the official music video for Celine Dion's duet with Ne-Yo "Incredible" is finally here. Arriving on Wednesday, June 4, the simple-yet-beautiful clip was actually shot by the two stars nearly six months ago.
In it, the Canadian diva and the R&B star are seen singing their empowering single on the roof of a building in Los Angeles. The performance footage is intercut with scenes showing a masked couple dancing to the song, a girl singing using sign language and even a giraffe wandering around the city.
"Incredible" is a single off Dion's latest album, "Loved Me Back to Life". The collaboration with Ne-Yo was actually the idea of her 13-year-old son. "He said, 'Mom, you don't even have to listen to the song. You have to do it,' " Celine recalled in a recent interview.
Ne-Yo, who also penned the track, said that singing with the 46-year-old songstress was not easy. He said, "It's the most irrelevant that I've ever felt. Because the size of Celine Dion's voice, you don't need me there."
Celine Dion's "Incredible" (feat. Ne-Yo) music video
More Celine Dion News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars