Celine Dion and Ne-Yo Premiere 'Incredible' Music Video
There's no word on what caused the delay, but the official music video for Celine Dion's duet with Ne-Yo "Incredible" is finally here. Arriving on Wednesday, June 4, the simple-yet-beautiful clip was actually shot by the two stars nearly six months ago.
In it, the Canadian diva and the R&B star are seen singing their empowering single on the roof of a building in Los Angeles. The performance footage is intercut with scenes showing a masked couple dancing to the song, a girl singing using sign language and even a giraffe wandering around the city.
"Incredible" is a single off Dion's latest album, "Loved Me Back to Life". The collaboration with Ne-Yo was actually the idea of her 13-year-old son. "He said, 'Mom, you don't even have to listen to the song. You have to do it,' " Celine recalled in a recent interview.
Ne-Yo, who also penned the track, said that singing with the 46-year-old songstress was not easy. He said, "It's the most irrelevant that I've ever felt. Because the size of Celine Dion's voice, you don't need me there."
Celine Dion's "Incredible" (feat. Ne-Yo) music video
More Celine Dion News
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women