Celine Dion and Ne-Yo Premiere 'Incredible' Music Video
There's no word on what caused the delay, but the official music video for Celine Dion's duet with Ne-Yo "Incredible" is finally here. Arriving on Wednesday, June 4, the simple-yet-beautiful clip was actually shot by the two stars nearly six months ago.
In it, the Canadian diva and the R&B star are seen singing their empowering single on the roof of a building in Los Angeles. The performance footage is intercut with scenes showing a masked couple dancing to the song, a girl singing using sign language and even a giraffe wandering around the city.
"Incredible" is a single off Dion's latest album, "Loved Me Back to Life". The collaboration with Ne-Yo was actually the idea of her 13-year-old son. "He said, 'Mom, you don't even have to listen to the song. You have to do it,' " Celine recalled in a recent interview.
Ne-Yo, who also penned the track, said that singing with the 46-year-old songstress was not easy. He said, "It's the most irrelevant that I've ever felt. Because the size of Celine Dion's voice, you don't need me there."
Celine Dion's "Incredible" (feat. Ne-Yo) music video
More Celine Dion News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie