Celine Dion and Ne-Yo Premiere 'Incredible' Music Video
There's no word on what caused the delay, but the official music video for Celine Dion's duet with Ne-Yo "Incredible" is finally here. Arriving on Wednesday, June 4, the simple-yet-beautiful clip was actually shot by the two stars nearly six months ago.
In it, the Canadian diva and the R&B star are seen singing their empowering single on the roof of a building in Los Angeles. The performance footage is intercut with scenes showing a masked couple dancing to the song, a girl singing using sign language and even a giraffe wandering around the city.
"Incredible" is a single off Dion's latest album, "Loved Me Back to Life". The collaboration with Ne-Yo was actually the idea of her 13-year-old son. "He said, 'Mom, you don't even have to listen to the song. You have to do it,' " Celine recalled in a recent interview.
Ne-Yo, who also penned the track, said that singing with the 46-year-old songstress was not easy. He said, "It's the most irrelevant that I've ever felt. Because the size of Celine Dion's voice, you don't need me there."
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'