Celine Dion and Ne-Yo Premiere 'Incredible' Music Video
There's no word on what caused the delay, but the official music video for Celine Dion's duet with Ne-Yo "Incredible" is finally here. Arriving on Wednesday, June 4, the simple-yet-beautiful clip was actually shot by the two stars nearly six months ago.
In it, the Canadian diva and the R&B star are seen singing their empowering single on the roof of a building in Los Angeles. The performance footage is intercut with scenes showing a masked couple dancing to the song, a girl singing using sign language and even a giraffe wandering around the city.
"Incredible" is a single off Dion's latest album, "Loved Me Back to Life". The collaboration with Ne-Yo was actually the idea of her 13-year-old son. "He said, 'Mom, you don't even have to listen to the song. You have to do it,' " Celine recalled in a recent interview.
Ne-Yo, who also penned the track, said that singing with the 46-year-old songstress was not easy. He said, "It's the most irrelevant that I've ever felt. Because the size of Celine Dion's voice, you don't need me there."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic