Peter Dinklage Sported '80s Mullet in Yearbook Photo
A yearbook photo of Peter Dinklage has surfaced on the internet, much to fans delight. A fan on Reddit recently posted a retro snap of the Tyrion Lannister depicter on "Game of Thrones". The black-and-white image, which was taken when he attended Delbarton School in 1987, shows the actor rocking a mullet while making a sombre look.
In an interview with Esquiere earlier this year, Dinklage's friend Brendon Blake mentioned that the actor had "long flowing hair" back in school. Blake added that "the hair was unbelievable, like total hippie hair."
The award-winning actor was born with achondroplasia, a form of Dwarfism, 44 years ago. "When I was younger, I definitely let it get to me. As an adolescent, I was bitter and angry, and I definitely put up these walls," he said in a 2003 interview. "But the older you get, you realize you just have to have a sense of humor. You just know that it's not your problem. It's theirs."
Dinklage got his breakout role in 2003 with "The Station Agent". He received an Emmy and a Golden Globe Award for Supporting Actor in 2011 for his role on the popular HBO series. Most recently, he played an anti-mutant scientist Dr. Bolivar Trask in "X Men: Days of Future Past".
More Peter Dinklage News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour