Peter Dinklage Sported '80s Mullet in Yearbook Photo
A yearbook photo of Peter Dinklage has surfaced on the internet, much to fans delight. A fan on Reddit recently posted a retro snap of the Tyrion Lannister depicter on "Game of Thrones". The black-and-white image, which was taken when he attended Delbarton School in 1987, shows the actor rocking a mullet while making a sombre look.
In an interview with Esquiere earlier this year, Dinklage's friend Brendon Blake mentioned that the actor had "long flowing hair" back in school. Blake added that "the hair was unbelievable, like total hippie hair."
The award-winning actor was born with achondroplasia, a form of Dwarfism, 44 years ago. "When I was younger, I definitely let it get to me. As an adolescent, I was bitter and angry, and I definitely put up these walls," he said in a 2003 interview. "But the older you get, you realize you just have to have a sense of humor. You just know that it's not your problem. It's theirs."
Dinklage got his breakout role in 2003 with "The Station Agent". He received an Emmy and a Golden Globe Award for Supporting Actor in 2011 for his role on the popular HBO series. Most recently, he played an anti-mutant scientist Dr. Bolivar Trask in "X Men: Days of Future Past".
More Peter Dinklage News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip