Peter Dinklage Sported '80s Mullet in Yearbook Photo
A yearbook photo of Peter Dinklage has surfaced on the internet, much to fans delight. A fan on Reddit recently posted a retro snap of the Tyrion Lannister depicter on "Game of Thrones". The black-and-white image, which was taken when he attended Delbarton School in 1987, shows the actor rocking a mullet while making a sombre look.
In an interview with Esquiere earlier this year, Dinklage's friend Brendon Blake mentioned that the actor had "long flowing hair" back in school. Blake added that "the hair was unbelievable, like total hippie hair."
The award-winning actor was born with achondroplasia, a form of Dwarfism, 44 years ago. "When I was younger, I definitely let it get to me. As an adolescent, I was bitter and angry, and I definitely put up these walls," he said in a 2003 interview. "But the older you get, you realize you just have to have a sense of humor. You just know that it's not your problem. It's theirs."
Dinklage got his breakout role in 2003 with "The Station Agent". He received an Emmy and a Golden Globe Award for Supporting Actor in 2011 for his role on the popular HBO series. Most recently, he played an anti-mutant scientist Dr. Bolivar Trask in "X Men: Days of Future Past".
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers