Nicholas Stoller and Michael Dowse in Talks to Direct 'Ant-Man'
Two more directors are reportedly in talks to replace Edgar Wright as "Ant-Man" new helmer for Marvel. Deadline reports Nicholas Stoller ("Neighbors") and Michael Dowse ("Goon") are added to the mix. However, a conflicted report from Collider denies the Stoller report.
Adam McKay ("Anchorman") was initially mentioned as candidates along with Rawson Marshall Thurber ("We're the Millers") and Ruben Fleischer who is in talks to helm "Ghostbusters 3". McKay turned it down and Thurber reportedly did the same, but there's no word from Fleischer.
"Ant-Man" is planned by Marvel to make its way out in the United States on July 17, 2015. Wright abruptly left after years of developing the project due to alleged script re-write. Michael Douglas, Paul Rudd, Patrick Wilson, Evangeline Lilly, and Matt Gerald are among the cast.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift