Nicholas Stoller and Michael Dowse in Talks to Direct 'Ant-Man'
Two more directors are reportedly in talks to replace Edgar Wright as "Ant-Man" new helmer for Marvel. Deadline reports Nicholas Stoller ("Neighbors") and Michael Dowse ("Goon") are added to the mix. However, a conflicted report from Collider denies the Stoller report.
Adam McKay ("Anchorman") was initially mentioned as candidates along with Rawson Marshall Thurber ("We're the Millers") and Ruben Fleischer who is in talks to helm "Ghostbusters 3". McKay turned it down and Thurber reportedly did the same, but there's no word from Fleischer.
"Ant-Man" is planned by Marvel to make its way out in the United States on July 17, 2015. Wright abruptly left after years of developing the project due to alleged script re-write. Michael Douglas, Paul Rudd, Patrick Wilson, Evangeline Lilly, and Matt Gerald are among the cast.
More Ant-Man News
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo
- Migos Pays Tribute to WWE Legend Scotty 2 Hotty on New Banger 'To Hotty'
- Get Sneak Peeks of 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale in These Photos
- Report: Miranda Kerr and Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel to Marry in Private Backyard Wedding This Weekend
- 'The 100' Promotes Tasya Teles to Regular, Floriana Lima Will Return as Recurring on 'Supergirl'