Nicholas Stoller and Michael Dowse in Talks to Direct 'Ant-Man'
Two more directors are reportedly in talks to replace Edgar Wright as "Ant-Man" new helmer for Marvel. Deadline reports Nicholas Stoller ("Neighbors") and Michael Dowse ("Goon") are added to the mix. However, a conflicted report from Collider denies the Stoller report.
Adam McKay ("Anchorman") was initially mentioned as candidates along with Rawson Marshall Thurber ("We're the Millers") and Ruben Fleischer who is in talks to helm "Ghostbusters 3". McKay turned it down and Thurber reportedly did the same, but there's no word from Fleischer.
"Ant-Man" is planned by Marvel to make its way out in the United States on July 17, 2015. Wright abruptly left after years of developing the project due to alleged script re-write. Michael Douglas, Paul Rudd, Patrick Wilson, Evangeline Lilly, and Matt Gerald are among the cast.
More Ant-Man News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season