Nicholas Stoller and Michael Dowse in Talks to Direct 'Ant-Man'
Two more directors are reportedly in talks to replace Edgar Wright as "Ant-Man" new helmer for Marvel. Deadline reports Nicholas Stoller ("Neighbors") and Michael Dowse ("Goon") are added to the mix. However, a conflicted report from Collider denies the Stoller report.
Adam McKay ("Anchorman") was initially mentioned as candidates along with Rawson Marshall Thurber ("We're the Millers") and Ruben Fleischer who is in talks to helm "Ghostbusters 3". McKay turned it down and Thurber reportedly did the same, but there's no word from Fleischer.
"Ant-Man" is planned by Marvel to make its way out in the United States on July 17, 2015. Wright abruptly left after years of developing the project due to alleged script re-write. Michael Douglas, Paul Rudd, Patrick Wilson, Evangeline Lilly, and Matt Gerald are among the cast.
More Ant-Man News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour