Nicholas Stoller and Michael Dowse in Talks to Direct 'Ant-Man'
Two more directors are reportedly in talks to replace Edgar Wright as "Ant-Man" new helmer for Marvel. Deadline reports Nicholas Stoller ("Neighbors") and Michael Dowse ("Goon") are added to the mix. However, a conflicted report from Collider denies the Stoller report.
Adam McKay ("Anchorman") was initially mentioned as candidates along with Rawson Marshall Thurber ("We're the Millers") and Ruben Fleischer who is in talks to helm "Ghostbusters 3". McKay turned it down and Thurber reportedly did the same, but there's no word from Fleischer.
"Ant-Man" is planned by Marvel to make its way out in the United States on July 17, 2015. Wright abruptly left after years of developing the project due to alleged script re-write. Michael Douglas, Paul Rudd, Patrick Wilson, Evangeline Lilly, and Matt Gerald are among the cast.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion