CMT Music Awards 2014: Lionel Richie, Luke Bryan Grab Performance of the Year Award
More winners at the CMT Music Awards have been unveiled. Veteran singer Lionel Richie managed to shine at the country event which is currently underway at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee.
The 64-year-old performer was announced as a winner alongside Luke Bryan in CMT Performance of the Year category. "How did this happen?" Richie reacted to the fact that he had just edged out competitors including Willie Nelson and Neil Young.
Not so long after collecting the Performance of the Year trophy, Bryan picked up another prize for another collaboration. He and Florida Georgia Line took home the Collaborative Video of the Year award for "This Is How We Roll", a song that they performed when kicking off the awards show earlier this night.
Following performances from Bryan and Lady Antebellum, who sang "Play It Again" and "Bartender" respectively, Miranda Lambert graced the stage to collect the Female Video of the Year award thanks to her "Automatic" clip. Florida Georgia Line then told the crowd they were "partying tonight" after their "Round Here" was named Duo Video of the Year.
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young