CMT Music Awards 2014: Lionel Richie, Luke Bryan Grab Performance of the Year Award
More winners at the CMT Music Awards have been unveiled. Veteran singer Lionel Richie managed to shine at the country event which is currently underway at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee.
The 64-year-old performer was announced as a winner alongside Luke Bryan in CMT Performance of the Year category. "How did this happen?" Richie reacted to the fact that he had just edged out competitors including Willie Nelson and Neil Young.
Not so long after collecting the Performance of the Year trophy, Bryan picked up another prize for another collaboration. He and Florida Georgia Line took home the Collaborative Video of the Year award for "This Is How We Roll", a song that they performed when kicking off the awards show earlier this night.
Following performances from Bryan and Lady Antebellum, who sang "Play It Again" and "Bartender" respectively, Miranda Lambert graced the stage to collect the Female Video of the Year award thanks to her "Automatic" clip. Florida Georgia Line then told the crowd they were "partying tonight" after their "Round Here" was named Duo Video of the Year.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'