Justin Bieber Posts Bible Verses After Another Racist Video Surfaced
Justin Bieber seemingly responded to racism controversy surrounding him with Bible verses. A few hours after news of him using N-word and joking about joining the Klu Klux Klan emerged on Wednesday, June 4, the Canadian heartthrob took to Instagram to address the issue.
"When your sins weigh heavily upon you, come to Me," read the passage. "Confess your wrong doing, which I know all about before you say a word. Stay in the Light of My Presence, receiving forgiveness, cleansing, and healing. Remember that I have clothed you in My Righteousness, so nothing can separate you from Me. Whenever you stumble or fall, I am there to help you up." The singer did not directly mention the controversial video.
Before Bieber uploaded the post, his manager Scooter Braun also left a similar message about making mistake on his Instagram. It read, "Some mistakes have no excuses. They are just wrong. But how a man reacts to those mistakes... How he owns it and learns from it... That defines him more than the mistake itself."
Just a few days after Bieber apologized for using N-word in an old video, another clip of Bieber changing the lyrics of his song "One Less Lonely Girl" to "One Less Lonely N****" arrived online. "If I kill you, I'll be part of the KKK, and there will be one less lonely n**ger," he sang in the video, obtained by TMZ.
More Justin Bieber News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal