Justin Bieber Posts Bible Verses After Another Racist Video Surfaced
Justin Bieber seemingly responded to racism controversy surrounding him with Bible verses. A few hours after news of him using N-word and joking about joining the Klu Klux Klan emerged on Wednesday, June 4, the Canadian heartthrob took to Instagram to address the issue.
"When your sins weigh heavily upon you, come to Me," read the passage. "Confess your wrong doing, which I know all about before you say a word. Stay in the Light of My Presence, receiving forgiveness, cleansing, and healing. Remember that I have clothed you in My Righteousness, so nothing can separate you from Me. Whenever you stumble or fall, I am there to help you up." The singer did not directly mention the controversial video.
Before Bieber uploaded the post, his manager Scooter Braun also left a similar message about making mistake on his Instagram. It read, "Some mistakes have no excuses. They are just wrong. But how a man reacts to those mistakes... How he owns it and learns from it... That defines him more than the mistake itself."
Just a few days after Bieber apologized for using N-word in an old video, another clip of Bieber changing the lyrics of his song "One Less Lonely Girl" to "One Less Lonely N****" arrived online. "If I kill you, I'll be part of the KKK, and there will be one less lonely n**ger," he sang in the video, obtained by TMZ.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans