Video: 'Orange Is the New Black' Opening Credits Gets 'Arrested Development' Treatment
Netflix mashes up two of its hit comedies, "Orange Is the New Black" and "Arrested Development". The streaming giant gives the opening credits for the former show the "Arrested Development" treatment, with Ron Howard, an executive producer and narrator on "Arrested Development", does the voiceover.
"Now the story of a wealthy girl who lost everything, and the one family who had no choice but to help her keep it together," he narrates the video, which introduces the main characters including Taylor Schilling's Piper Chapman and Laura Prepon's Alex Vause.
The opening credits comes just days before the dark comedy series returns with its second season on Friday, June 6 on Netflix. The show has been renewed for a 13-episode season 3, which is expected to debut in 2015.
More Orange Is the New Black News
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance