Video: 'Orange Is the New Black' Opening Credits Gets 'Arrested Development' Treatment
Netflix mashes up two of its hit comedies, "Orange Is the New Black" and "Arrested Development". The streaming giant gives the opening credits for the former show the "Arrested Development" treatment, with Ron Howard, an executive producer and narrator on "Arrested Development", does the voiceover.
"Now the story of a wealthy girl who lost everything, and the one family who had no choice but to help her keep it together," he narrates the video, which introduces the main characters including Taylor Schilling's Piper Chapman and Laura Prepon's Alex Vause.
The opening credits comes just days before the dark comedy series returns with its second season on Friday, June 6 on Netflix. The show has been renewed for a 13-episode season 3, which is expected to debut in 2015.
More Orange Is the New Black News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory