Video: 'Orange Is the New Black' Opening Credits Gets 'Arrested Development' Treatment
Netflix mashes up two of its hit comedies, "Orange Is the New Black" and "Arrested Development". The streaming giant gives the opening credits for the former show the "Arrested Development" treatment, with Ron Howard, an executive producer and narrator on "Arrested Development", does the voiceover.
"Now the story of a wealthy girl who lost everything, and the one family who had no choice but to help her keep it together," he narrates the video, which introduces the main characters including Taylor Schilling's Piper Chapman and Laura Prepon's Alex Vause.
The opening credits comes just days before the dark comedy series returns with its second season on Friday, June 6 on Netflix. The show has been renewed for a 13-episode season 3, which is expected to debut in 2015.
More Orange Is the New Black News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed