Video: 'Orange Is the New Black' Opening Credits Gets 'Arrested Development' Treatment
Netflix mashes up two of its hit comedies, "Orange Is the New Black" and "Arrested Development". The streaming giant gives the opening credits for the former show the "Arrested Development" treatment, with Ron Howard, an executive producer and narrator on "Arrested Development", does the voiceover.
"Now the story of a wealthy girl who lost everything, and the one family who had no choice but to help her keep it together," he narrates the video, which introduces the main characters including Taylor Schilling's Piper Chapman and Laura Prepon's Alex Vause.
The opening credits comes just days before the dark comedy series returns with its second season on Friday, June 6 on Netflix. The show has been renewed for a 13-episode season 3, which is expected to debut in 2015.
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!