Video: 'Orange Is the New Black' Opening Credits Gets 'Arrested Development' Treatment
Netflix mashes up two of its hit comedies, "Orange Is the New Black" and "Arrested Development". The streaming giant gives the opening credits for the former show the "Arrested Development" treatment, with Ron Howard, an executive producer and narrator on "Arrested Development", does the voiceover.
"Now the story of a wealthy girl who lost everything, and the one family who had no choice but to help her keep it together," he narrates the video, which introduces the main characters including Taylor Schilling's Piper Chapman and Laura Prepon's Alex Vause.
The opening credits comes just days before the dark comedy series returns with its second season on Friday, June 6 on Netflix. The show has been renewed for a 13-episode season 3, which is expected to debut in 2015.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby