CMT Music Awards 2014: Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, LeAnn Rimes Dazzle on Red Carpet
Many big names in music country industry gathered at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee for the 2014 CMT Music Awards. The event, which took place on Wednesday, June 4, was attended by Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert and LeAnn Rimes among others.
Underwood looked pretty that night in a Roberto Cavalli dress. The "American Idol" alum combined the floor-length piece with matching jewelry by John Hardy, a Swarovski clutch and black heels. Her long hair was styled loose.
Her "Something Bad" duet partner, meanwhile, rocked a Celia Kritharioti dress which fell until her mid-thigh. The "Mama's Broken Heart" songstress wore a pair of Manolo Blahnik heels and jewelry by Yeprem and Djula. Styling her hair in an up-do, Lambert completed her look with a Tyler Alexandra handbag.
For the Wednesday awards show, Rimes looked gorgeous in white. She showed off her toned leg and cleavage in a plunging Rani Zakhem dress. "In Nashville! Ready for a chill night in pj's before all hell breaks loose! #CMAFest," she tweeted the previous day.
In addition to the three singers, the festivity was attended by Keith Urban who brought Nicole Kidman with him. The singer was up for four awards that night and would hit the stage for a performance. Jason Aldean was also present. He was joined by girlfriend Brittany Kerr, marking their first red carpet appearance together.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy