CMT Music Awards 2014: Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, LeAnn Rimes Dazzle on Red Carpet
Many big names in music country industry gathered at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee for the 2014 CMT Music Awards. The event, which took place on Wednesday, June 4, was attended by Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert and LeAnn Rimes among others.
Underwood looked pretty that night in a Roberto Cavalli dress. The "American Idol" alum combined the floor-length piece with matching jewelry by John Hardy, a Swarovski clutch and black heels. Her long hair was styled loose.
Her "Something Bad" duet partner, meanwhile, rocked a Celia Kritharioti dress which fell until her mid-thigh. The "Mama's Broken Heart" songstress wore a pair of Manolo Blahnik heels and jewelry by Yeprem and Djula. Styling her hair in an up-do, Lambert completed her look with a Tyler Alexandra handbag.
For the Wednesday awards show, Rimes looked gorgeous in white. She showed off her toned leg and cleavage in a plunging Rani Zakhem dress. "In Nashville! Ready for a chill night in pj's before all hell breaks loose! #CMAFest," she tweeted the previous day.
In addition to the three singers, the festivity was attended by Keith Urban who brought Nicole Kidman with him. The singer was up for four awards that night and would hit the stage for a performance. Jason Aldean was also present. He was joined by girlfriend Brittany Kerr, marking their first red carpet appearance together.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation