Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Expecting Baby No. 3
Kourtney Kardashian is reportedly pregnant a little less than two years after giving birth to her daughter Penelope. It will be her third child with her longtime beau, Scott Disick. "She is only a few months along," a source spilled to Us Weekly.
"It was planned," the source added. "[Kourtney] wants to have a handful of kids." The couple is expected to welcome the third baby in December this year. "They don't know the gender yet," the source explained. "They just want the baby to be healthy."
When the oldest Kardashian sibling and her baby daddy went on a double date with her sister Khloe Kardashian and rapper French Montana in NYC recently, Kourtney reportedly opted not to drink wine and chose ginger ale instead.
Her daughter Penelope was born in July 2012, while son Mason was born in December 2009. Two years ago, Kourtney said, "I need to see what it's like when I have two, but [having kids] is what life is about. I'm not going on the pill. I don't believe in it anymore!"
After taking part in Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding festivities, Kourtney and Khloe are currently busy filming new E! show "Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons".
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip