Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Expecting Baby No. 3
Kourtney Kardashian is reportedly pregnant a little less than two years after giving birth to her daughter Penelope. It will be her third child with her longtime beau, Scott Disick. "She is only a few months along," a source spilled to Us Weekly.
"It was planned," the source added. "[Kourtney] wants to have a handful of kids." The couple is expected to welcome the third baby in December this year. "They don't know the gender yet," the source explained. "They just want the baby to be healthy."
When the oldest Kardashian sibling and her baby daddy went on a double date with her sister Khloe Kardashian and rapper French Montana in NYC recently, Kourtney reportedly opted not to drink wine and chose ginger ale instead.
Her daughter Penelope was born in July 2012, while son Mason was born in December 2009. Two years ago, Kourtney said, "I need to see what it's like when I have two, but [having kids] is what life is about. I'm not going on the pill. I don't believe in it anymore!"
After taking part in Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding festivities, Kourtney and Khloe are currently busy filming new E! show "Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons".
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement