Jessie J Posts Naked Selfie on Instagram
Jessie J showed off her sleeping habits by posting a half-naked selfie on her Instagram on June 3, after making performances in Spain and Portugal. She was lying on her bed wearing no make up and showing cute expressions in the collage. Her hair was tied in a short ponytail and her apparently naked body was only covered by white bed sheets.
"Today I am channeling a tired dora the explora... #iwokeuplikethis #idontdoaircon #aintnobodygotimefordrymouth #allergiesonanexthype #butforrealmyhairlookslikeagiantniknak," the26-year-old singer wrote along with the picture. It looked like she was tired from her concerts and tried to get some rest.
Jessie has completed her third album and performed the new songs in Madrid and Lisbon. On May 31, she expressed on Twitter her nerves before she began her performance in Madrid, "First show of the summer tomorrow! Brand new set list! Maaaaan I'm excited but nervous!! Madrid I can't wait! New music! Wooooo!" At the concert, Jessie wore a tight white bratop and white mini skirt.
The next day, Jessie went to Lisbon for her two-day performances. At the gigs, she wore a short fringed dress, which was more revealing than her costume in Madrid. Her controversial outfit was loved by her fans and later she posted the picture on her Instagram and Twitter to thank them. "I'm going to sleep a happy lady! You blew my mind tonight! Thank you for your light and love," she captioned it.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'