The Ting Tings Returns With Disco Track 'Wrong Club'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
The Ting Tings, who was popular for their hits "Shut Up and Let Me Go" and "That's Not My Name", has finally returned with a new single. Titled "Wrong Club", it is a mid-tempo track with Daft Punk's "Get Lucky"-esque beats.
"It's about feeling like you don't fit in - finding someone you can leave with - finding someone like you - finding someone who likes you - even if you can't dance like the rest," the U.K. duo, which consists of Katie White and Jules De Martino, has said of the song.
"It's a dark take on a good time. Finding your place on the dance floor or shunning the stereotypes around you because they can't see your vision regardless how wrong or right," they added.
"Wrong Club" has been confirmed as the lead single off The Ting Tings' third studio album, which is scheduled to be released later this year via Finca Records. It will mark their the first LP after leaving major label Columbia Records.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl