The Ting Tings Returns With Disco Track 'Wrong Club'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
The Ting Tings, who was popular for their hits "Shut Up and Let Me Go" and "That's Not My Name", has finally returned with a new single. Titled "Wrong Club", it is a mid-tempo track with Daft Punk's "Get Lucky"-esque beats.
"It's about feeling like you don't fit in - finding someone you can leave with - finding someone like you - finding someone who likes you - even if you can't dance like the rest," the U.K. duo, which consists of Katie White and Jules De Martino, has said of the song.
"It's a dark take on a good time. Finding your place on the dance floor or shunning the stereotypes around you because they can't see your vision regardless how wrong or right," they added.
"Wrong Club" has been confirmed as the lead single off The Ting Tings' third studio album, which is scheduled to be released later this year via Finca Records. It will mark their the first LP after leaving major label Columbia Records.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones