The Ting Tings Returns With Disco Track 'Wrong Club'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
The Ting Tings, who was popular for their hits "Shut Up and Let Me Go" and "That's Not My Name", has finally returned with a new single. Titled "Wrong Club", it is a mid-tempo track with Daft Punk's "Get Lucky"-esque beats.
"It's about feeling like you don't fit in - finding someone you can leave with - finding someone like you - finding someone who likes you - even if you can't dance like the rest," the U.K. duo, which consists of Katie White and Jules De Martino, has said of the song.
"It's a dark take on a good time. Finding your place on the dance floor or shunning the stereotypes around you because they can't see your vision regardless how wrong or right," they added.
"Wrong Club" has been confirmed as the lead single off The Ting Tings' third studio album, which is scheduled to be released later this year via Finca Records. It will mark their the first LP after leaving major label Columbia Records.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer