The Ting Tings Returns With Disco Track 'Wrong Club'
The Ting Tings, who was popular for their hits "Shut Up and Let Me Go" and "That's Not My Name", has finally returned with a new single. Titled "Wrong Club", it is a mid-tempo track with Daft Punk's "Get Lucky"-esque beats.
"It's about feeling like you don't fit in - finding someone you can leave with - finding someone like you - finding someone who likes you - even if you can't dance like the rest," the U.K. duo, which consists of Katie White and Jules De Martino, has said of the song.
"It's a dark take on a good time. Finding your place on the dance floor or shunning the stereotypes around you because they can't see your vision regardless how wrong or right," they added.
"Wrong Club" has been confirmed as the lead single off The Ting Tings' third studio album, which is scheduled to be released later this year via Finca Records. It will mark their the first LP after leaving major label Columbia Records.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story