The Ting Tings Returns With Disco Track 'Wrong Club'
The Ting Tings, who was popular for their hits "Shut Up and Let Me Go" and "That's Not My Name", has finally returned with a new single. Titled "Wrong Club", it is a mid-tempo track with Daft Punk's "Get Lucky"-esque beats.
"It's about feeling like you don't fit in - finding someone you can leave with - finding someone like you - finding someone who likes you - even if you can't dance like the rest," the U.K. duo, which consists of Katie White and Jules De Martino, has said of the song.
"It's a dark take on a good time. Finding your place on the dance floor or shunning the stereotypes around you because they can't see your vision regardless how wrong or right," they added.
"Wrong Club" has been confirmed as the lead single off The Ting Tings' third studio album, which is scheduled to be released later this year via Finca Records. It will mark their the first LP after leaving major label Columbia Records.
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art