Beyonce, Solange Knowles Joined by Blake Lively at Gucci's Chime for Change Event
Beyonce Knowles and her sister Solange Knowles met up with Blake Lively at Chime for Change One-Year Anniversary event on Tuesday, June 3 at Gucci Fifth Avenue, New York City. Beyonce and Blake appeared to be in a fun chat as they attended the bash which was held by Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini and T Magazine Editor-In-Chief Deborah Needleman.
For the event, Jay-Z's other half rocked a sexy white jumpsuit while her sister flashed her cleavage in a long-sleeved orange shirt which was unbuttoned. Solange was also pictured hitting the deejay booth at the Tuesday event. The former "Gossip Girl" star, meanwhile, looked beautiful in a yellow dress. She sported a ring and matching earrings.
The previous day, Blake attended the 2014 CFDA Awards to accompany designer Michael Kors. Her outfit by the designer that night gave '60s vibe. The 26-year-old star completed her look with matching Casadei shoes and a headband.
Women's Wear Daily reported via a Twitter post that Beyonce made a sizeable donation at the Chime for Change event. "At the Gucci Chime for Change event in NYC, Beyonce just announced a personal donation of $500,000 to the charity," the tweet read.
BeyoncÃ�ï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â© looking divine at the Gucci Chime for Change fete on Madison Avenue: pic.twitter.com/R2BFUPXFz5— Women's Wear Daily (@womensweardaily) June 4, 2014
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'