Beyonce, Solange Knowles Joined by Blake Lively at Gucci's Chime for Change Event
Beyonce Knowles and her sister Solange Knowles met up with Blake Lively at Chime for Change One-Year Anniversary event on Tuesday, June 3 at Gucci Fifth Avenue, New York City. Beyonce and Blake appeared to be in a fun chat as they attended the bash which was held by Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini and T Magazine Editor-In-Chief Deborah Needleman.
For the event, Jay-Z's other half rocked a sexy white jumpsuit while her sister flashed her cleavage in a long-sleeved orange shirt which was unbuttoned. Solange was also pictured hitting the deejay booth at the Tuesday event. The former "Gossip Girl" star, meanwhile, looked beautiful in a yellow dress. She sported a ring and matching earrings.
The previous day, Blake attended the 2014 CFDA Awards to accompany designer Michael Kors. Her outfit by the designer that night gave '60s vibe. The 26-year-old star completed her look with matching Casadei shoes and a headband.
Women's Wear Daily reported via a Twitter post that Beyonce made a sizeable donation at the Chime for Change event. "At the Gucci Chime for Change event in NYC, Beyonce just announced a personal donation of $500,000 to the charity," the tweet read.
BeyoncÃ�ï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã�ï¿½Ã�Â© looking divine at the Gucci Chime for Change fete on Madison Avenue: pic.twitter.com/R2BFUPXFz5— Women's Wear Daily (@womensweardaily) June 4, 2014
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour