'Sleepy Hollow' Season 2 Gets Premiere Date
FOX has set a return date for its hit series "Sleepy Hollow". The supernatural drama will return for its sophomore run beginning September 22. "Hey #SleepyHeads!!! It's official; Sn. 2 will start on Sept. 22nd!!! Mark your calendars!" so read the announcement posted on the official writers' room Twitter.
The network has ordered 18 episodes for the second season of "Sleepy Hollow". The show has been slated to air Monday nights at 10 P.M., being paired with freshman "Gotham", in the fall.
At a screening event on Monday, June 2 at Los Angeles' Hollywood Forever Cemetery, series regular Nicole Beharie teased that the season opener would be "explosive." Newlywed Tom Mison, meanwhile, said the second season would pick up where the season 1 finale left off.
"The great thing is, the second season starts exactly at the moment the finale left off, so all of the pace that's been building up through the last 13 episodes, it's just straight in," he said. "We're hitting the ground running, so there's no time for Ichabod or Abbie to sit back and consider what's happened."
Executive producer Mark Goffman chimed in, "There's a big surprise in the premiere that (Beharie's character Abbie) comes to in Purgatory, and that's going to play out throughout the entire season. We're really going to get to understand her past a lot more. (We'll see more of) the family dynamic as they try to understand her role as a Witness; what exactly happened to (Abbie and her sister, Jenny); how you become a Witness; and what that really means. She takes it very seriously."
On the return of John Noble's Henry Parrish or Jeremy Crane a.k.a. War now that the actor has been promoted to series regular, executive producer Heather Kadin dished, "Obviously Ichabod and Abbie knows what's going on, but they don't know what his greater plan is, which is a big drive."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3