Report: Justin Bieber Uses N-Word in Another Video
Justin Bieber reportedly has been filmed using N-word in another video. The newly-released clip, obtained by U.K.'s The Sun, apparently was taken when the Canadian heartthrob was signed by the Raymond Braun Media Group "and was a rising child star."
In the 45-second clip, Bieber is said to have changed the lyrics of his popular song "One Less Lonely Girl" to "One Less Lonely N****." He allegedly also made a joke about joining white supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan.
"Unfortunately this is the devastating reality of how Justin has behaved and reveals his attitude toward such a deeply emotive subject," a source said (via NY Daily News). "People need to see this. Normal kids in society do not make these kind of jokes. He is protected by a network of staff, but the camera doesn't lie. This is the real Justin."
Previously, a years-old video of Bieber making racist joke emerged over the weekend, prompting the Canadian star to issue an apology. "Five years ago I made a reckless and immature mistake and I'm grateful to those close to me who helped me learn those lessons as a young man. Once again, I'm sorry," he said.
More Justin Bieber News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters