Report: Justin Bieber Uses N-Word in Another Video
Justin Bieber reportedly has been filmed using N-word in another video. The newly-released clip, obtained by U.K.'s The Sun, apparently was taken when the Canadian heartthrob was signed by the Raymond Braun Media Group "and was a rising child star."
In the 45-second clip, Bieber is said to have changed the lyrics of his popular song "One Less Lonely Girl" to "One Less Lonely N****." He allegedly also made a joke about joining white supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan.
"Unfortunately this is the devastating reality of how Justin has behaved and reveals his attitude toward such a deeply emotive subject," a source said (via NY Daily News). "People need to see this. Normal kids in society do not make these kind of jokes. He is protected by a network of staff, but the camera doesn't lie. This is the real Justin."
Previously, a years-old video of Bieber making racist joke emerged over the weekend, prompting the Canadian star to issue an apology. "Five years ago I made a reckless and immature mistake and I'm grateful to those close to me who helped me learn those lessons as a young man. Once again, I'm sorry," he said.
More Justin Bieber News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer