Report: Justin Bieber Uses N-Word in Another Video
Justin Bieber reportedly has been filmed using N-word in another video. The newly-released clip, obtained by U.K.'s The Sun, apparently was taken when the Canadian heartthrob was signed by the Raymond Braun Media Group "and was a rising child star."
In the 45-second clip, Bieber is said to have changed the lyrics of his popular song "One Less Lonely Girl" to "One Less Lonely N****." He allegedly also made a joke about joining white supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan.
"Unfortunately this is the devastating reality of how Justin has behaved and reveals his attitude toward such a deeply emotive subject," a source said (via NY Daily News). "People need to see this. Normal kids in society do not make these kind of jokes. He is protected by a network of staff, but the camera doesn't lie. This is the real Justin."
Previously, a years-old video of Bieber making racist joke emerged over the weekend, prompting the Canadian star to issue an apology. "Five years ago I made a reckless and immature mistake and I'm grateful to those close to me who helped me learn those lessons as a young man. Once again, I'm sorry," he said.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked