Report: Justin Bieber Uses N-Word in Another Video
Justin Bieber reportedly has been filmed using N-word in another video. The newly-released clip, obtained by U.K.'s The Sun, apparently was taken when the Canadian heartthrob was signed by the Raymond Braun Media Group "and was a rising child star."
In the 45-second clip, Bieber is said to have changed the lyrics of his popular song "One Less Lonely Girl" to "One Less Lonely N****." He allegedly also made a joke about joining white supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan.
"Unfortunately this is the devastating reality of how Justin has behaved and reveals his attitude toward such a deeply emotive subject," a source said (via NY Daily News). "People need to see this. Normal kids in society do not make these kind of jokes. He is protected by a network of staff, but the camera doesn't lie. This is the real Justin."
Previously, a years-old video of Bieber making racist joke emerged over the weekend, prompting the Canadian star to issue an apology. "Five years ago I made a reckless and immature mistake and I'm grateful to those close to me who helped me learn those lessons as a young man. Once again, I'm sorry," he said.
More Justin Bieber News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'