Report: Justin Bieber Uses N-Word in Another Video
Justin Bieber reportedly has been filmed using N-word in another video. The newly-released clip, obtained by U.K.'s The Sun, apparently was taken when the Canadian heartthrob was signed by the Raymond Braun Media Group "and was a rising child star."
In the 45-second clip, Bieber is said to have changed the lyrics of his popular song "One Less Lonely Girl" to "One Less Lonely N****." He allegedly also made a joke about joining white supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan.
"Unfortunately this is the devastating reality of how Justin has behaved and reveals his attitude toward such a deeply emotive subject," a source said (via NY Daily News). "People need to see this. Normal kids in society do not make these kind of jokes. He is protected by a network of staff, but the camera doesn't lie. This is the real Justin."
Previously, a years-old video of Bieber making racist joke emerged over the weekend, prompting the Canadian star to issue an apology. "Five years ago I made a reckless and immature mistake and I'm grateful to those close to me who helped me learn those lessons as a young man. Once again, I'm sorry," he said.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera