Kanye West Spotted Putting Big Smile After Returning From Honeymoon
Kanye West was spotted on a shopping trip in New York on Tuesday, June 3. This is his first appearance on public after his honeymoon with his new wife Kim Kardashian. Kanye wore his wedding ring and a grey hoodie with the word "TOUR" on the front, which possibly refers to his "Yeezus" world tour which will resume in Australia in September.
It was reported before that Kim returned to Los Angeles on June 1, without her husband. Kanye's appearance debunked speculation that the newlyweds might have fought following Kim's solo return.
Moreover, Kim's tweet on June 2 hinted that they were happy, "Had the best most relaxing romantic honeymoon in Ireland & Prague! Missed my baby girl so much! Excited to be home to squeeze her so tight!"
Kanye and Kim got married on May 24 at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy. The two then went on five-day honeymoon in Ireland. Kanye and Kim were longtime friends before they began dating in April 2012. The couple then got engaged in October 2013. They have one daughter, North "Nori" West, born in June 2013.
More Kanye West News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support