Kanye West Spotted Putting Big Smile After Returning From Honeymoon
Kanye West was spotted on a shopping trip in New York on Tuesday, June 3. This is his first appearance on public after his honeymoon with his new wife Kim Kardashian. Kanye wore his wedding ring and a grey hoodie with the word "TOUR" on the front, which possibly refers to his "Yeezus" world tour which will resume in Australia in September.
It was reported before that Kim returned to Los Angeles on June 1, without her husband. Kanye's appearance debunked speculation that the newlyweds might have fought following Kim's solo return.
Moreover, Kim's tweet on June 2 hinted that they were happy, "Had the best most relaxing romantic honeymoon in Ireland & Prague! Missed my baby girl so much! Excited to be home to squeeze her so tight!"
Kanye and Kim got married on May 24 at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy. The two then went on five-day honeymoon in Ireland. Kanye and Kim were longtime friends before they began dating in April 2012. The couple then got engaged in October 2013. They have one daughter, North "Nori" West, born in June 2013.
More Kanye West News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video