Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Won't Tighten Security Following Red Carpet Prank
Angelina Jolie will not make changes to her security team after Brad Pitt became the victim of a red carpet prank launched by former Ukrainian TV journalist Vitalii Sediuk on May 28. The "Maleficent" actress was in Shanghai to promote the movie when she talked about the incident on Tuesday, June 3.
"People like that are an exception to the rule," the mother of six explained the decision, as quoted by The Associated Press. "Most fans are just wonderful. We've had a wonderful experience over the years, and we're very grateful for their support, and it will not change the way we behave."
Jolie also talked about how her children enjoyed the trip to China. "We went to the Long Museum for Contemporary Art. They (the children) are having a dim sum class today and a lot of the local food. We love Chinese food anyway, so now we get to have the authentic Chinese food, and ... they are having a wonderful time. Vivienne asked me not to go home today," she shared.
Jolie, who turns 39 on June 4, had an early birthday celebration with Chinese reporters during a meeting at Peninsula hotel. They sang "Happy Birthday" for the actress as she received a "Maleficent"-themed birthday cake. "Like every mother, my wish every birthday is for my children to stay healthy, for my family to remain healthy, so I will continue that," she said of her wish.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip