Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Won't Tighten Security Following Red Carpet Prank
Angelina Jolie will not make changes to her security team after Brad Pitt became the victim of a red carpet prank launched by former Ukrainian TV journalist Vitalii Sediuk on May 28. The "Maleficent" actress was in Shanghai to promote the movie when she talked about the incident on Tuesday, June 3.
"People like that are an exception to the rule," the mother of six explained the decision, as quoted by The Associated Press. "Most fans are just wonderful. We've had a wonderful experience over the years, and we're very grateful for their support, and it will not change the way we behave."
Jolie also talked about how her children enjoyed the trip to China. "We went to the Long Museum for Contemporary Art. They (the children) are having a dim sum class today and a lot of the local food. We love Chinese food anyway, so now we get to have the authentic Chinese food, and ... they are having a wonderful time. Vivienne asked me not to go home today," she shared.
Jolie, who turns 39 on June 4, had an early birthday celebration with Chinese reporters during a meeting at Peninsula hotel. They sang "Happy Birthday" for the actress as she received a "Maleficent"-themed birthday cake. "Like every mother, my wish every birthday is for my children to stay healthy, for my family to remain healthy, so I will continue that," she said of her wish.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'