Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen Are 'Very Good Girls' in First Trailer
Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen star as best friends in "Very Good Girls" but their friendship is tested when they fall for the same guy. The story seems common and ordinary but from the look of the first trailer, the performance is not shabby.
Lilly and Gerry are two teenagers who just graduated from high school. They vow to lose their virginity before going to college, and an ice cream stand guy is the answer to their 'problem.' Boyd Holbrook plays the guy who would stand in between the girls. The film also stars Demi Moore, Peter Sarsgaard, Clark Gregg, Kiernan Shipka, and Richard Dreyfuss.
"Very Good Girls" is both written and directed by Naomi Foner, who happens to be the mother of Maggie Gyllenhaal and Jake Gyllenhaal. The drama was first screened at the Sundance Film Festival in January this year. It will hit limited theaters on July 25.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'