Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen Are 'Very Good Girls' in First Trailer
Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen star as best friends in "Very Good Girls" but their friendship is tested when they fall for the same guy. The story seems common and ordinary but from the look of the first trailer, the performance is not shabby.
Lilly and Gerry are two teenagers who just graduated from high school. They vow to lose their virginity before going to college, and an ice cream stand guy is the answer to their 'problem.' Boyd Holbrook plays the guy who would stand in between the girls. The film also stars Demi Moore, Peter Sarsgaard, Clark Gregg, Kiernan Shipka, and Richard Dreyfuss.
"Very Good Girls" is both written and directed by Naomi Foner, who happens to be the mother of Maggie Gyllenhaal and Jake Gyllenhaal. The drama was first screened at the Sundance Film Festival in January this year. It will hit limited theaters on July 25.
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M