Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen Are 'Very Good Girls' in First Trailer
Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen star as best friends in "Very Good Girls" but their friendship is tested when they fall for the same guy. The story seems common and ordinary but from the look of the first trailer, the performance is not shabby.
Lilly and Gerry are two teenagers who just graduated from high school. They vow to lose their virginity before going to college, and an ice cream stand guy is the answer to their 'problem.' Boyd Holbrook plays the guy who would stand in between the girls. The film also stars Demi Moore, Peter Sarsgaard, Clark Gregg, Kiernan Shipka, and Richard Dreyfuss.
"Very Good Girls" is both written and directed by Naomi Foner, who happens to be the mother of Maggie Gyllenhaal and Jake Gyllenhaal. The drama was first screened at the Sundance Film Festival in January this year. It will hit limited theaters on July 25.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game