Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen Are 'Very Good Girls' in First Trailer
Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen star as best friends in "Very Good Girls" but their friendship is tested when they fall for the same guy. The story seems common and ordinary but from the look of the first trailer, the performance is not shabby.
Lilly and Gerry are two teenagers who just graduated from high school. They vow to lose their virginity before going to college, and an ice cream stand guy is the answer to their 'problem.' Boyd Holbrook plays the guy who would stand in between the girls. The film also stars Demi Moore, Peter Sarsgaard, Clark Gregg, Kiernan Shipka, and Richard Dreyfuss.
"Very Good Girls" is both written and directed by Naomi Foner, who happens to be the mother of Maggie Gyllenhaal and Jake Gyllenhaal. The drama was first screened at the Sundance Film Festival in January this year. It will hit limited theaters on July 25.
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'