Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen Are 'Very Good Girls' in First Trailer
Dakota Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen star as best friends in "Very Good Girls" but their friendship is tested when they fall for the same guy. The story seems common and ordinary but from the look of the first trailer, the performance is not shabby.
Lilly and Gerry are two teenagers who just graduated from high school. They vow to lose their virginity before going to college, and an ice cream stand guy is the answer to their 'problem.' Boyd Holbrook plays the guy who would stand in between the girls. The film also stars Demi Moore, Peter Sarsgaard, Clark Gregg, Kiernan Shipka, and Richard Dreyfuss.
"Very Good Girls" is both written and directed by Naomi Foner, who happens to be the mother of Maggie Gyllenhaal and Jake Gyllenhaal. The drama was first screened at the Sundance Film Festival in January this year. It will hit limited theaters on July 25.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!