Dina Lohan's Driving License Suspended for a Year by Judge for Drunk Driving
Dina Lohan is not allowed to drive a car for twelve months. During a court date on Tuesday, May 3, Judge Andrew Engel suspended her driver's license for a year as a punishment after being busted for drunk driving on Long Island, New York last September.
The mother of troubled star Lindsay Lohan also must complete a drunk-driving program, attend a victim impact panel, and pay $3,085 in fines. She is additionally ordered to have a device installed in her car that will prevent ignition should she fail a Breathalyzer test.
On top of that, Dina got reprimanded by the judge. "The only person responsible for this onerous ordeal is Ms. Lohan herself," the judge said. "Fortunately, you didn't kill anybody or kill yourself. If there's a next time, you might not be so lucky." She quickly replied, "There won't be a next time." When the judge responded, "Hopefully we won't see you back," she promised, "I won't be back."
Dina was charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated DWI, and speeding last year. She initially pled not guilty to the drunk driving charges but later changed her mind and entered a guilty plea in April this year. She agreed to do 100 hours of community service to avoid jail time. She went to court on Tuesday to present proof that she had completed the court-mandated labor.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic