Brad Paisley Mocks Westboro Baptist Church Protesters
Sunday, June 1, country singer, Brad Paisley, used his free time to take a selfie in front of his haters before his concert in Kansas began later in the evening. The picture was captioned with, "Westboro Baptist Selfie!! Or west-Burro(a**) selfie. Hopefully they can hear the show out here. We'll play loud." His haters, Westboro Baptist protesters, were picketing his show and bringing some signs which read, "God Hates Drunks," "God Controls All" and "Sin Breeds Violence".
The protesters protested against one of Paisley's most beloved hits "Alcohol". Not only Paisley, but also other popular singers like Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift, One Direction and Blake Shelton were targeted by Westboro Baptist for years. They have often camped outside many concerts as they spread their intolerance message against many singers.
Last March, Westboro Baptist picketed Lorde's concert in Kansas City, Missouri. According to them, Lorde is "teaching young people how to be indolent rebels." Back in September, Vince Gill confronted the protester outside his concert in Kansas City for protesting him about his marital status. "You're lucky you don't have a sign that says something about my wife," Vince, the husband of Amy Grant, told them in anger. "You know what else [Jesus Christ] said? He said a lot about forgiveness, about grace. You guys don't have any of that."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal