Brad Paisley Mocks Westboro Baptist Church Protesters
Sunday, June 1, country singer, Brad Paisley, used his free time to take a selfie in front of his haters before his concert in Kansas began later in the evening. The picture was captioned with, "Westboro Baptist Selfie!! Or west-Burro(a**) selfie. Hopefully they can hear the show out here. We'll play loud." His haters, Westboro Baptist protesters, were picketing his show and bringing some signs which read, "God Hates Drunks," "God Controls All" and "Sin Breeds Violence".
The protesters protested against one of Paisley's most beloved hits "Alcohol". Not only Paisley, but also other popular singers like Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift, One Direction and Blake Shelton were targeted by Westboro Baptist for years. They have often camped outside many concerts as they spread their intolerance message against many singers.
Last March, Westboro Baptist picketed Lorde's concert in Kansas City, Missouri. According to them, Lorde is "teaching young people how to be indolent rebels." Back in September, Vince Gill confronted the protester outside his concert in Kansas City for protesting him about his marital status. "You're lucky you don't have a sign that says something about my wife," Vince, the husband of Amy Grant, told them in anger. "You know what else [Jesus Christ] said? He said a lot about forgiveness, about grace. You guys don't have any of that."
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods