Brad Paisley Mocks Westboro Baptist Church Protesters
Sunday, June 1, country singer, Brad Paisley, used his free time to take a selfie in front of his haters before his concert in Kansas began later in the evening. The picture was captioned with, "Westboro Baptist Selfie!! Or west-Burro(a**) selfie. Hopefully they can hear the show out here. We'll play loud." His haters, Westboro Baptist protesters, were picketing his show and bringing some signs which read, "God Hates Drunks," "God Controls All" and "Sin Breeds Violence".
The protesters protested against one of Paisley's most beloved hits "Alcohol". Not only Paisley, but also other popular singers like Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift, One Direction and Blake Shelton were targeted by Westboro Baptist for years. They have often camped outside many concerts as they spread their intolerance message against many singers.
Last March, Westboro Baptist picketed Lorde's concert in Kansas City, Missouri. According to them, Lorde is "teaching young people how to be indolent rebels." Back in September, Vince Gill confronted the protester outside his concert in Kansas City for protesting him about his marital status. "You're lucky you don't have a sign that says something about my wife," Vince, the husband of Amy Grant, told them in anger. "You know what else [Jesus Christ] said? He said a lot about forgiveness, about grace. You guys don't have any of that."
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer