Jonah Hill Throws Homophobic Slur at Paparazzo
Jonah Hill hurled homophobic slur at a paparazzo who followed his every move and made unfavorable comments about his clothes during a recent outing. According to TMZ, the Oscar-nominated actor used the F-word when he stepped out in the Larchmont area of L.A. over the weekend.
A 1-minute clip posted by TMZ shows the "22 Jump Street" star walking with two friends. He wears a dark polo shirt and flowery pants during the outing. "I like the shorts though, bro. They are pretty sexy," said the photographer. Hill ignored him and kept walking. Shortly after the photog wished him a good day, Hill said, "Suck my d***, you f*****."
Last week, Hill joined Channing Tatum, Julie Andrews and Pharrell Williams in an episode of British talk show "The Graham Norton Show". Hill shared stories from "22 Jump Street" and "The Wolf of Wall Street" sets as well as an awkward car ride with Morgan Freeman, who played the name game using Hill's name. "Jonah, Jonah. Ba-nana-nana-fa-fona. Mi My. Ma-Jonah," Freeman sang. He then asked the younger actor to do his name too.
Tatum, meanwhile, mentioned fatherhood during his appearance on the show. "I am really enjoying it. It's a new task, a new challenge and it's fun. But, for the first year, you're sort of an assistant. It's all about the mother and baby," he said of his daughter Everly who turned one on May 31.
More Jonah Hill News
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12