Denmark Band Plays Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean' on Beer Bottles
The Bottle Boys proves that Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" will still sound great even though it's played with uncommon musical instruments. The Denmark five-piece recently released a YouTube video of them covering the song by the late King of Pop using empty beer bottles.
The cover sounds amazing. The men make music by blowing into the bottles. "We are so excited for this one, because we simply just LOVE Michael Jackson. Billie Jean is a really great song and it is perfect for trying out our new technique: double bottle playing," they wrote in the video's description.
The Bottle Boys may look familiar for some fans. The quintet appeared on "Britain's Got Talent" and impressed the judges, except Simon Cowell, with their version of LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem".
Fans can check the group's covers of The Little Mermaid's "Under the Sea", Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" and Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" among others on their YouTube channel.
More Michael Jackson News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'