Denmark Band Plays Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean' on Beer Bottles
The Bottle Boys proves that Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" will still sound great even though it's played with uncommon musical instruments. The Denmark five-piece recently released a YouTube video of them covering the song by the late King of Pop using empty beer bottles.
The cover sounds amazing. The men make music by blowing into the bottles. "We are so excited for this one, because we simply just LOVE Michael Jackson. Billie Jean is a really great song and it is perfect for trying out our new technique: double bottle playing," they wrote in the video's description.
The Bottle Boys may look familiar for some fans. The quintet appeared on "Britain's Got Talent" and impressed the judges, except Simon Cowell, with their version of LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem".
Fans can check the group's covers of The Little Mermaid's "Under the Sea", Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" and Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" among others on their YouTube channel.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'