Denmark Band Plays Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean' on Beer Bottles
The Bottle Boys proves that Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" will still sound great even though it's played with uncommon musical instruments. The Denmark five-piece recently released a YouTube video of them covering the song by the late King of Pop using empty beer bottles.
The cover sounds amazing. The men make music by blowing into the bottles. "We are so excited for this one, because we simply just LOVE Michael Jackson. Billie Jean is a really great song and it is perfect for trying out our new technique: double bottle playing," they wrote in the video's description.
The Bottle Boys may look familiar for some fans. The quintet appeared on "Britain's Got Talent" and impressed the judges, except Simon Cowell, with their version of LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem".
Fans can check the group's covers of The Little Mermaid's "Under the Sea", Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" and Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" among others on their YouTube channel.
More Michael Jackson News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'