Denmark Band Plays Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean' on Beer Bottles
The Bottle Boys proves that Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" will still sound great even though it's played with uncommon musical instruments. The Denmark five-piece recently released a YouTube video of them covering the song by the late King of Pop using empty beer bottles.
The cover sounds amazing. The men make music by blowing into the bottles. "We are so excited for this one, because we simply just LOVE Michael Jackson. Billie Jean is a really great song and it is perfect for trying out our new technique: double bottle playing," they wrote in the video's description.
The Bottle Boys may look familiar for some fans. The quintet appeared on "Britain's Got Talent" and impressed the judges, except Simon Cowell, with their version of LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem".
Fans can check the group's covers of The Little Mermaid's "Under the Sea", Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" and Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" among others on their YouTube channel.
More Michael Jackson News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'