Denmark Band Plays Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean' on Beer Bottles
The Bottle Boys proves that Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" will still sound great even though it's played with uncommon musical instruments. The Denmark five-piece recently released a YouTube video of them covering the song by the late King of Pop using empty beer bottles.
The cover sounds amazing. The men make music by blowing into the bottles. "We are so excited for this one, because we simply just LOVE Michael Jackson. Billie Jean is a really great song and it is perfect for trying out our new technique: double bottle playing," they wrote in the video's description.
The Bottle Boys may look familiar for some fans. The quintet appeared on "Britain's Got Talent" and impressed the judges, except Simon Cowell, with their version of LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem".
Fans can check the group's covers of The Little Mermaid's "Under the Sea", Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" and Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" among others on their YouTube channel.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video