Pictures From 'Star Wars Episode VII' Reveal New Creature
A series of pictures from "Star Wars Episode VII" shooting location in Abu Dhabi desert have emerged online via TMZ. The photos seemingly show setting for the desert planet of Tatooine. A huge creature resembling rhino without a horn is spotted on the set along with some vehicles and extras wearing long hooded robes.
J.J. Abrams directs and co-writes the script with Lawrence Kasdan based on a draft by Michael Arndt. Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, and Kenny Baker are among the returning cast. They are joined by John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, and Domhnall Gleeson.
The latest additions to the gang are "12 Years a Slave" actress Lupita Nyong'o and "Game of Thrones" star Gwendoline Christie. "Episode VII" is set for a December 18, 2015 release, with "Star Wars Episode VIII" to follow in 2017 and "Star Wars Episode IX" in 2019. Spin-offs that focus on the origin stories are expected to be released between the entries.
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed