Pictures From 'Star Wars Episode VII' Reveal New Creature
A series of pictures from "Star Wars Episode VII" shooting location in Abu Dhabi desert have emerged online via TMZ. The photos seemingly show setting for the desert planet of Tatooine. A huge creature resembling rhino without a horn is spotted on the set along with some vehicles and extras wearing long hooded robes.
J.J. Abrams directs and co-writes the script with Lawrence Kasdan based on a draft by Michael Arndt. Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, and Kenny Baker are among the returning cast. They are joined by John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, and Domhnall Gleeson.
The latest additions to the gang are "12 Years a Slave" actress Lupita Nyong'o and "Game of Thrones" star Gwendoline Christie. "Episode VII" is set for a December 18, 2015 release, with "Star Wars Episode VIII" to follow in 2017 and "Star Wars Episode IX" in 2019. Spin-offs that focus on the origin stories are expected to be released between the entries.
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes