Pictures From 'Star Wars Episode VII' Reveal New Creature
A series of pictures from "Star Wars Episode VII" shooting location in Abu Dhabi desert have emerged online via TMZ. The photos seemingly show setting for the desert planet of Tatooine. A huge creature resembling rhino without a horn is spotted on the set along with some vehicles and extras wearing long hooded robes.
J.J. Abrams directs and co-writes the script with Lawrence Kasdan based on a draft by Michael Arndt. Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, and Kenny Baker are among the returning cast. They are joined by John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, and Domhnall Gleeson.
The latest additions to the gang are "12 Years a Slave" actress Lupita Nyong'o and "Game of Thrones" star Gwendoline Christie. "Episode VII" is set for a December 18, 2015 release, with "Star Wars Episode VIII" to follow in 2017 and "Star Wars Episode IX" in 2019. Spin-offs that focus on the origin stories are expected to be released between the entries.
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart