Pictures From 'Star Wars Episode VII' Reveal New Creature
A series of pictures from "Star Wars Episode VII" shooting location in Abu Dhabi desert have emerged online via TMZ. The photos seemingly show setting for the desert planet of Tatooine. A huge creature resembling rhino without a horn is spotted on the set along with some vehicles and extras wearing long hooded robes.
J.J. Abrams directs and co-writes the script with Lawrence Kasdan based on a draft by Michael Arndt. Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, and Kenny Baker are among the returning cast. They are joined by John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, and Domhnall Gleeson.
The latest additions to the gang are "12 Years a Slave" actress Lupita Nyong'o and "Game of Thrones" star Gwendoline Christie. "Episode VII" is set for a December 18, 2015 release, with "Star Wars Episode VIII" to follow in 2017 and "Star Wars Episode IX" in 2019. Spin-offs that focus on the origin stories are expected to be released between the entries.
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?