Pictures From 'Star Wars Episode VII' Reveal New Creature
A series of pictures from "Star Wars Episode VII" shooting location in Abu Dhabi desert have emerged online via TMZ. The photos seemingly show setting for the desert planet of Tatooine. A huge creature resembling rhino without a horn is spotted on the set along with some vehicles and extras wearing long hooded robes.
J.J. Abrams directs and co-writes the script with Lawrence Kasdan based on a draft by Michael Arndt. Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, and Kenny Baker are among the returning cast. They are joined by John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, and Domhnall Gleeson.
The latest additions to the gang are "12 Years a Slave" actress Lupita Nyong'o and "Game of Thrones" star Gwendoline Christie. "Episode VII" is set for a December 18, 2015 release, with "Star Wars Episode VIII" to follow in 2017 and "Star Wars Episode IX" in 2019. Spin-offs that focus on the origin stories are expected to be released between the entries.
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single