Jenelle Evans Shares Pictures From Baby Shower
Former "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans prepared for the birth of her second son, which is due June 29, by holding a baby shower. On May 31, she shared a picture from the Saturday bash on her Twitter, captioning it with, "Letting baby Kaiser's balloons gone after the baby shower! @GroundLevelUp more pics later."
The 22-year-old mom wore a beautiful multicolored dress, and posed arm-in-arm with her boyfriend Nathan Griffith who wore a blue t-shirt. They looked happy as they held blue baloons together next to a swimming pool. She also shared another picture which showed a blue and gold cake decorated with, "Welcome Baby Kaiser!"
The next day, Jenelle shared a picture of herself posing in her bathroom, showing off her burgeoning belly. "#NoFilter , any day now Kaiser. Mommy ribs r about to break.. Seriously," she wrote along with the picture.
The reality TV show couple recently revealed to Us Weekly about how they came up with the name Kaiser for their soon-to-be-born baby boy, "We were basically searching for baby names on the Internet, and we came up with a bunch of different unique ones. We didn't want something that everyone else had or had even heard before, even us. So we wanted something different, and we ended up looking up Kaiser."
More Jenelle Evans News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones