Jenelle Evans Shares Pictures From Baby Shower
Former "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans prepared for the birth of her second son, which is due June 29, by holding a baby shower. On May 31, she shared a picture from the Saturday bash on her Twitter, captioning it with, "Letting baby Kaiser's balloons gone after the baby shower! @GroundLevelUp more pics later."
The 22-year-old mom wore a beautiful multicolored dress, and posed arm-in-arm with her boyfriend Nathan Griffith who wore a blue t-shirt. They looked happy as they held blue baloons together next to a swimming pool. She also shared another picture which showed a blue and gold cake decorated with, "Welcome Baby Kaiser!"
The next day, Jenelle shared a picture of herself posing in her bathroom, showing off her burgeoning belly. "#NoFilter , any day now Kaiser. Mommy ribs r about to break.. Seriously," she wrote along with the picture.
The reality TV show couple recently revealed to Us Weekly about how they came up with the name Kaiser for their soon-to-be-born baby boy, "We were basically searching for baby names on the Internet, and we came up with a bunch of different unique ones. We didn't want something that everyone else had or had even heard before, even us. So we wanted something different, and we ended up looking up Kaiser."
More Jenelle Evans News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs