Jenelle Evans Shares Pictures From Baby Shower
Former "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans prepared for the birth of her second son, which is due June 29, by holding a baby shower. On May 31, she shared a picture from the Saturday bash on her Twitter, captioning it with, "Letting baby Kaiser's balloons gone after the baby shower! @GroundLevelUp more pics later."
The 22-year-old mom wore a beautiful multicolored dress, and posed arm-in-arm with her boyfriend Nathan Griffith who wore a blue t-shirt. They looked happy as they held blue baloons together next to a swimming pool. She also shared another picture which showed a blue and gold cake decorated with, "Welcome Baby Kaiser!"
The next day, Jenelle shared a picture of herself posing in her bathroom, showing off her burgeoning belly. "#NoFilter , any day now Kaiser. Mommy ribs r about to break.. Seriously," she wrote along with the picture.
The reality TV show couple recently revealed to Us Weekly about how they came up with the name Kaiser for their soon-to-be-born baby boy, "We were basically searching for baby names on the Internet, and we came up with a bunch of different unique ones. We didn't want something that everyone else had or had even heard before, even us. So we wanted something different, and we ended up looking up Kaiser."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture