Jenelle Evans Shares Pictures From Baby Shower
Former "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans prepared for the birth of her second son, which is due June 29, by holding a baby shower. On May 31, she shared a picture from the Saturday bash on her Twitter, captioning it with, "Letting baby Kaiser's balloons gone after the baby shower! @GroundLevelUp more pics later."
The 22-year-old mom wore a beautiful multicolored dress, and posed arm-in-arm with her boyfriend Nathan Griffith who wore a blue t-shirt. They looked happy as they held blue baloons together next to a swimming pool. She also shared another picture which showed a blue and gold cake decorated with, "Welcome Baby Kaiser!"
The next day, Jenelle shared a picture of herself posing in her bathroom, showing off her burgeoning belly. "#NoFilter , any day now Kaiser. Mommy ribs r about to break.. Seriously," she wrote along with the picture.
The reality TV show couple recently revealed to Us Weekly about how they came up with the name Kaiser for their soon-to-be-born baby boy, "We were basically searching for baby names on the Internet, and we came up with a bunch of different unique ones. We didn't want something that everyone else had or had even heard before, even us. So we wanted something different, and we ended up looking up Kaiser."
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer