Rihanna, Lupita Nyong'o and Blake Lively Shine at the CFDA Awards
Rihanna, Lupita Nyong'o and Blake Lively are among celebrities who attended the 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards. The three stars looked pretty with their beautiful outfits at the event which took place on Monday, June 2 in New York City.
The "Umbrella" singer caught people's attention with a fishnet dress which flaunts a lot of her skin. In addition to the Adam Selman outfit, RiRi also wore gloves and a headpiece which are detailed with 216,000 Swarovski crystals. She sported a Jacob & Co. ring as well as a Paul Morelli ring and earrings that night.
Lupita rocked colorful outfit by Suno at the Monday event, completing her look with red Sophia Webster shoes and a pair of Jennifer Fisher earrings. Blake, who accompanied designer Michael Kors, sported a printed dress by the designer and matching Casadei shoes.
Many other stars such as Olivia Wilde, Keri Russell, Jennifer Hudson and Marion Cotillard attended the show. Solange Knowles and designer Rachel Roy, who reportedly was involved in Solange's infamous elevator fight with Jay-Z after Met Gala, were also present. Rachel was with Chrissy Teigen while Solange brought Calvin Klein's women's Creative Director Francisco Costa.
According to reports, Solange and Rachel tried to avoid each other at the Monday fashion event. "Rachel looked uncomfortable," a source told Us Weekly. "They obviously didn't want to run into Solange and Solange's people also tried to steer clear of them."
Full Winner List of the 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards:
- Womenswear Designer of the Year: Joseph Altuzarra
- Menswear Designer of the Year: Dao-Yi Chow & Maxwell Osborne, Public School
- Accessories Designer of the Year: Ashley Olsen & Mary-Kate Olsen, The Row
- Swarovski Award for Womenswear: Shane Gabier & Christopher Peters, Creatures of the Wind
- Swarovski Award for Menswear: Tim Coppens
- Swarovski Award for Accessories: Irene Neuwirth
- The Founder's Award in Honor of Eleanor Lambert: Bethann Hardison
- Board of Director's Tribute: Ruth Finley
- Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award: Tom Ford
- International Award: Raf Simons for Dior
- The Media Award in Honor of Eugenia Shepard: Paul Cavaco
- Fashion Icon Award: Rihanna
More Rihanna News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen