PSY's Snoop Dogg-Assisted 'Hangover' to Arrive on June 8
PSY is readying his comeback song and he has enlisted none other than Snoop Dogg for it. Titled "Hangover", the track is scheduled to be premiered on June 8 during a special primetime episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", following the NBA Finals.
The South Korean rapper and his collaborator will appear in the episode to debut a clip from the new song's music video. After the show, the full visuals will hit the web via PSY's YouTube channel and the website of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
"Hangover" is set to be released on June 9 through School Boy Records/Republic Records. According to PSY's label, the song is an "ultimate party anthem" that serves as a teaser for the official lead single of the 36-year-old entertainer's new album.
PSY reached international success two years ago, after he released "Gangnam Style" and its accompanying music video that went viral on YouTube. The clip recently became the first to hit 2 billion views on the video-sharing site.
"Two billion views; they are very honorable and very burdensome numbers," PSY wrote in a Twitter post, reacting to his new milestone. "With the appreciation, I will come back soon with more joyful contents!"
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video