PSY's Snoop Dogg-Assisted 'Hangover' to Arrive on June 8
PSY is readying his comeback song and he has enlisted none other than Snoop Dogg for it. Titled "Hangover", the track is scheduled to be premiered on June 8 during a special primetime episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", following the NBA Finals.
The South Korean rapper and his collaborator will appear in the episode to debut a clip from the new song's music video. After the show, the full visuals will hit the web via PSY's YouTube channel and the website of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
"Hangover" is set to be released on June 9 through School Boy Records/Republic Records. According to PSY's label, the song is an "ultimate party anthem" that serves as a teaser for the official lead single of the 36-year-old entertainer's new album.
PSY reached international success two years ago, after he released "Gangnam Style" and its accompanying music video that went viral on YouTube. The clip recently became the first to hit 2 billion views on the video-sharing site.
"Two billion views; they are very honorable and very burdensome numbers," PSY wrote in a Twitter post, reacting to his new milestone. "With the appreciation, I will come back soon with more joyful contents!"
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video