PSY's Snoop Dogg-Assisted 'Hangover' to Arrive on June 8
PSY is readying his comeback song and he has enlisted none other than Snoop Dogg for it. Titled "Hangover", the track is scheduled to be premiered on June 8 during a special primetime episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", following the NBA Finals.
The South Korean rapper and his collaborator will appear in the episode to debut a clip from the new song's music video. After the show, the full visuals will hit the web via PSY's YouTube channel and the website of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
"Hangover" is set to be released on June 9 through School Boy Records/Republic Records. According to PSY's label, the song is an "ultimate party anthem" that serves as a teaser for the official lead single of the 36-year-old entertainer's new album.
PSY reached international success two years ago, after he released "Gangnam Style" and its accompanying music video that went viral on YouTube. The clip recently became the first to hit 2 billion views on the video-sharing site.
"Two billion views; they are very honorable and very burdensome numbers," PSY wrote in a Twitter post, reacting to his new milestone. "With the appreciation, I will come back soon with more joyful contents!"
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert