PSY's Snoop Dogg-Assisted 'Hangover' to Arrive on June 8
PSY is readying his comeback song and he has enlisted none other than Snoop Dogg for it. Titled "Hangover", the track is scheduled to be premiered on June 8 during a special primetime episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", following the NBA Finals.
The South Korean rapper and his collaborator will appear in the episode to debut a clip from the new song's music video. After the show, the full visuals will hit the web via PSY's YouTube channel and the website of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
"Hangover" is set to be released on June 9 through School Boy Records/Republic Records. According to PSY's label, the song is an "ultimate party anthem" that serves as a teaser for the official lead single of the 36-year-old entertainer's new album.
PSY reached international success two years ago, after he released "Gangnam Style" and its accompanying music video that went viral on YouTube. The clip recently became the first to hit 2 billion views on the video-sharing site.
"Two billion views; they are very honorable and very burdensome numbers," PSY wrote in a Twitter post, reacting to his new milestone. "With the appreciation, I will come back soon with more joyful contents!"
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce