'X-Force' Gets Delayed Due to 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
It seems that the long-gestating "X-Force" movie is pushed back after Fox is fast-tracking "X-Men: Apocalypse". When asked on Twitter about the "X-Force" pic, creator Rob Liefeld said, "Everything changed when X-Men Apocalypse was announced..."
When pressed if there was any chance the "X-Force" leader would appear in the "X-Men: Days of Future Past" sequel, he replied, "I have no idea if Cable will appear in future X-Men films. Hard to believe he won't appear in Apocalypse but I don't expect it."
"Apocalypse" is directed by "Days of Future Past" helmer Bryan Singer who also penned the script with Simon Kinberg, Dan Harris, and Michael Dougherty. James McAvoy (Charles), Michael Fassbender (Erik), Jennifer Lawrence (Mystique), Nicholas Hoult (Hank), and Evan Peters (Quicksilver) are expected to reprise their roles. They will be joined by the younger versions of Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Storm.
Besides "Apocalypse" which is due May 27, 2016, Fox confirms the third Wolverine film with Hugh Jackman and a solo Gambit pic with Channing Tatum. Meanwhile, a spin-off that focuses on Mystique is being discussed and a Deadpool film is still in development.
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role