'X-Force' Gets Delayed Due to 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
It seems that the long-gestating "X-Force" movie is pushed back after Fox is fast-tracking "X-Men: Apocalypse". When asked on Twitter about the "X-Force" pic, creator Rob Liefeld said, "Everything changed when X-Men Apocalypse was announced..."
When pressed if there was any chance the "X-Force" leader would appear in the "X-Men: Days of Future Past" sequel, he replied, "I have no idea if Cable will appear in future X-Men films. Hard to believe he won't appear in Apocalypse but I don't expect it."
"Apocalypse" is directed by "Days of Future Past" helmer Bryan Singer who also penned the script with Simon Kinberg, Dan Harris, and Michael Dougherty. James McAvoy (Charles), Michael Fassbender (Erik), Jennifer Lawrence (Mystique), Nicholas Hoult (Hank), and Evan Peters (Quicksilver) are expected to reprise their roles. They will be joined by the younger versions of Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Storm.
Besides "Apocalypse" which is due May 27, 2016, Fox confirms the third Wolverine film with Hugh Jackman and a solo Gambit pic with Channing Tatum. Meanwhile, a spin-off that focuses on Mystique is being discussed and a Deadpool film is still in development.
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer