'X-Force' Gets Delayed Due to 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
It seems that the long-gestating "X-Force" movie is pushed back after Fox is fast-tracking "X-Men: Apocalypse". When asked on Twitter about the "X-Force" pic, creator Rob Liefeld said, "Everything changed when X-Men Apocalypse was announced..."
When pressed if there was any chance the "X-Force" leader would appear in the "X-Men: Days of Future Past" sequel, he replied, "I have no idea if Cable will appear in future X-Men films. Hard to believe he won't appear in Apocalypse but I don't expect it."
"Apocalypse" is directed by "Days of Future Past" helmer Bryan Singer who also penned the script with Simon Kinberg, Dan Harris, and Michael Dougherty. James McAvoy (Charles), Michael Fassbender (Erik), Jennifer Lawrence (Mystique), Nicholas Hoult (Hank), and Evan Peters (Quicksilver) are expected to reprise their roles. They will be joined by the younger versions of Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Storm.
Besides "Apocalypse" which is due May 27, 2016, Fox confirms the third Wolverine film with Hugh Jackman and a solo Gambit pic with Channing Tatum. Meanwhile, a spin-off that focuses on Mystique is being discussed and a Deadpool film is still in development.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!