Charli XCX Debuts Music Video for 'Fault in Our Stars' Track 'Boom Clap'
Charli XCX has dropped the music video for "Boom Clap", her song that's featured in the soundtrack of "The Fault in Our Stars". Directed by Sing J. Lee, the visuals features the British singer enjoying her day in Amsterdam.
The footage of her singing the upbeat track while strolling around the city, dancing around on the sidewalk and riding on a boat through the city's canals intersperses with some scenes from the movie.
In addition to "Boom Clap", the "Fault in Our Stars" soundtrack album includes contributions from Jake Bugg, Ed Sheeran, Kodaline and Lykke Li. The set, which is available everywhere now, peaked at No. 8 on Billboard 200.
Based on a novel of the same title by John Green, the movie stars Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort and Nat Wolff among others. Josh Boone directed the film which is set to open in U.S. theaters on June 6.
Charli XCX's "Boom Clap" music video
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women