Iggy Azalea Criticizes Online Bullies on Twitter
Sunday, June 1, Iggy Azalea declared a war against people who often do online bullies. The Australian rapper was apparently annoyed by Nicki Minaj's fans who bombarded her after her song "Fancy" got No.1 spot on Billboard Hot 100 chart. In a series of tweets, she wrote, "Just remember while your all at home online cracking jokes about artists etc that Most of you have done NOTHING. NOTHING! With your lives."
"Don't flex someone else's achievements," she continued in another post. "So many of you Internet kids quote the feats of others as if they were your own. And just to clarify for anyone who didn't understand that last statement goes out to people who bully others."
She then spoke out against fan wars, "Fan wars back and forth and all that s**t is all bulls**t." She also wrote, "Someone who's music you love doing great should never be an excuse to be awful to others. That's my point I suppose."
"I just find it really disgusting," she added, "Don't be cruel to one another. And learn to understand how much work it takes to achieve anything in life."
The 23-year-old rapper then concluded it with a tweet which read, "Success should be celebrated and not used as an excuse to be awful to others, especially when it's not even your own. That was my point. It was a positive but aggressive point. Lol. Anyway it's my mans bday and I'm outtttt!"
More Iggy Azalea News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'