Iggy Azalea Criticizes Online Bullies on Twitter
Sunday, June 1, Iggy Azalea declared a war against people who often do online bullies. The Australian rapper was apparently annoyed by Nicki Minaj's fans who bombarded her after her song "Fancy" got No.1 spot on Billboard Hot 100 chart. In a series of tweets, she wrote, "Just remember while your all at home online cracking jokes about artists etc that Most of you have done NOTHING. NOTHING! With your lives."
"Don't flex someone else's achievements," she continued in another post. "So many of you Internet kids quote the feats of others as if they were your own. And just to clarify for anyone who didn't understand that last statement goes out to people who bully others."
She then spoke out against fan wars, "Fan wars back and forth and all that s**t is all bulls**t." She also wrote, "Someone who's music you love doing great should never be an excuse to be awful to others. That's my point I suppose."
"I just find it really disgusting," she added, "Don't be cruel to one another. And learn to understand how much work it takes to achieve anything in life."
The 23-year-old rapper then concluded it with a tweet which read, "Success should be celebrated and not used as an excuse to be awful to others, especially when it's not even your own. That was my point. It was a positive but aggressive point. Lol. Anyway it's my mans bday and I'm outtttt!"
More Iggy Azalea News
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.