Iggy Azalea Criticizes Online Bullies on Twitter
Sunday, June 1, Iggy Azalea declared a war against people who often do online bullies. The Australian rapper was apparently annoyed by Nicki Minaj's fans who bombarded her after her song "Fancy" got No.1 spot on Billboard Hot 100 chart. In a series of tweets, she wrote, "Just remember while your all at home online cracking jokes about artists etc that Most of you have done NOTHING. NOTHING! With your lives."
"Don't flex someone else's achievements," she continued in another post. "So many of you Internet kids quote the feats of others as if they were your own. And just to clarify for anyone who didn't understand that last statement goes out to people who bully others."
She then spoke out against fan wars, "Fan wars back and forth and all that s**t is all bulls**t." She also wrote, "Someone who's music you love doing great should never be an excuse to be awful to others. That's my point I suppose."
"I just find it really disgusting," she added, "Don't be cruel to one another. And learn to understand how much work it takes to achieve anything in life."
The 23-year-old rapper then concluded it with a tweet which read, "Success should be celebrated and not used as an excuse to be awful to others, especially when it's not even your own. That was my point. It was a positive but aggressive point. Lol. Anyway it's my mans bday and I'm outtttt!"
More Iggy Azalea News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent