Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort Attend 'Fault in Our Stars' NYC Premiere
"The Fault in Our Stars" cast invaded New York City for a special premiere on Monday, June 2. Shailene Woodley looked fresh in a strapless yellow long dress by Ralph Lauren, which she paired with Kurt Geiger shoes and David Yurman earrings.
The "Divergent" actress was joined by on-screen beau Ansel Elgort who was dashing in his tailored suit. Also hitting the blue carpet for the special screening at the Ziegfeld Theater were fellow cast members like Nat Wolff, Laura Dern, and Willem Dafoe.
Based on John Green's bestselling novel of the same title, the film tells the heartwarming love story between an ailing girl and a boy she met at a cancer support group. Josh Boone directs the big-screen adaptation which is due to arrive in the U.S. on June 6.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery