Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort Attend 'Fault in Our Stars' NYC Premiere
"The Fault in Our Stars" cast invaded New York City for a special premiere on Monday, June 2. Shailene Woodley looked fresh in a strapless yellow long dress by Ralph Lauren, which she paired with Kurt Geiger shoes and David Yurman earrings.
The "Divergent" actress was joined by on-screen beau Ansel Elgort who was dashing in his tailored suit. Also hitting the blue carpet for the special screening at the Ziegfeld Theater were fellow cast members like Nat Wolff, Laura Dern, and Willem Dafoe.
Based on John Green's bestselling novel of the same title, the film tells the heartwarming love story between an ailing girl and a boy she met at a cancer support group. Josh Boone directs the big-screen adaptation which is due to arrive in the U.S. on June 6.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake