Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort Attend 'Fault in Our Stars' NYC Premiere
"The Fault in Our Stars" cast invaded New York City for a special premiere on Monday, June 2. Shailene Woodley looked fresh in a strapless yellow long dress by Ralph Lauren, which she paired with Kurt Geiger shoes and David Yurman earrings.
The "Divergent" actress was joined by on-screen beau Ansel Elgort who was dashing in his tailored suit. Also hitting the blue carpet for the special screening at the Ziegfeld Theater were fellow cast members like Nat Wolff, Laura Dern, and Willem Dafoe.
Based on John Green's bestselling novel of the same title, the film tells the heartwarming love story between an ailing girl and a boy she met at a cancer support group. Josh Boone directs the big-screen adaptation which is due to arrive in the U.S. on June 6.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival