Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort Attend 'Fault in Our Stars' NYC Premiere
"The Fault in Our Stars" cast invaded New York City for a special premiere on Monday, June 2. Shailene Woodley looked fresh in a strapless yellow long dress by Ralph Lauren, which she paired with Kurt Geiger shoes and David Yurman earrings.
The "Divergent" actress was joined by on-screen beau Ansel Elgort who was dashing in his tailored suit. Also hitting the blue carpet for the special screening at the Ziegfeld Theater were fellow cast members like Nat Wolff, Laura Dern, and Willem Dafoe.
Based on John Green's bestselling novel of the same title, the film tells the heartwarming love story between an ailing girl and a boy she met at a cancer support group. Josh Boone directs the big-screen adaptation which is due to arrive in the U.S. on June 6.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal