Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort Attend 'Fault in Our Stars' NYC Premiere
"The Fault in Our Stars" cast invaded New York City for a special premiere on Monday, June 2. Shailene Woodley looked fresh in a strapless yellow long dress by Ralph Lauren, which she paired with Kurt Geiger shoes and David Yurman earrings.
The "Divergent" actress was joined by on-screen beau Ansel Elgort who was dashing in his tailored suit. Also hitting the blue carpet for the special screening at the Ziegfeld Theater were fellow cast members like Nat Wolff, Laura Dern, and Willem Dafoe.
Based on John Green's bestselling novel of the same title, the film tells the heartwarming love story between an ailing girl and a boy she met at a cancer support group. Josh Boone directs the big-screen adaptation which is due to arrive in the U.S. on June 6.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen