Kim Kardashian Is Back to L.A. After 'Romantic' Honeymoon
Kim Kardashian has returned to the U.S. after she enjoyed honeymoon with her husband Kanye West. The famous pair, who got married on Saturday, May 24 in Italy, jetted to Ireland the next day and were spotted attending West's stylist Renelou Padora's wedding at Ploskovice Castle in Prague four days later.
On Sunday afternoon, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was spotted at LAX without her rapper husband. Wearing a cleavage-baring black top, the mother of one completed her looks with a black leather jacket, matching pants and sunglasses. She also carried a hand bag and wore nude-colored shoes as she walked at a terminal.
The next day, Kardashian took to Twitter to tell fans of her honeymoon. "Had the best most relaxing romantic honeymoon in Ireland & Prague! Missed my baby girl so much! Excited to be home to squeeze her so tight!" she gushed.
The reality star also wrote a congratulatory message to Padora and her new husband. "Congrats Renelou & JP!!!!!! Such a beautiful wedding! Wishing you a lifetime of love & hapiness! #BestMemories #MarriedGang," she tweeted.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked