Kim Kardashian Is Back to L.A. After 'Romantic' Honeymoon
Kim Kardashian has returned to the U.S. after she enjoyed honeymoon with her husband Kanye West. The famous pair, who got married on Saturday, May 24 in Italy, jetted to Ireland the next day and were spotted attending West's stylist Renelou Padora's wedding at Ploskovice Castle in Prague four days later.
On Sunday afternoon, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was spotted at LAX without her rapper husband. Wearing a cleavage-baring black top, the mother of one completed her looks with a black leather jacket, matching pants and sunglasses. She also carried a hand bag and wore nude-colored shoes as she walked at a terminal.
The next day, Kardashian took to Twitter to tell fans of her honeymoon. "Had the best most relaxing romantic honeymoon in Ireland & Prague! Missed my baby girl so much! Excited to be home to squeeze her so tight!" she gushed.
The reality star also wrote a congratulatory message to Padora and her new husband. "Congrats Renelou & JP!!!!!! Such a beautiful wedding! Wishing you a lifetime of love & hapiness! #BestMemories #MarriedGang," she tweeted.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer