Kim Kardashian Is Back to L.A. After 'Romantic' Honeymoon
Kim Kardashian has returned to the U.S. after she enjoyed honeymoon with her husband Kanye West. The famous pair, who got married on Saturday, May 24 in Italy, jetted to Ireland the next day and were spotted attending West's stylist Renelou Padora's wedding at Ploskovice Castle in Prague four days later.
On Sunday afternoon, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was spotted at LAX without her rapper husband. Wearing a cleavage-baring black top, the mother of one completed her looks with a black leather jacket, matching pants and sunglasses. She also carried a hand bag and wore nude-colored shoes as she walked at a terminal.
The next day, Kardashian took to Twitter to tell fans of her honeymoon. "Had the best most relaxing romantic honeymoon in Ireland & Prague! Missed my baby girl so much! Excited to be home to squeeze her so tight!" she gushed.
The reality star also wrote a congratulatory message to Padora and her new husband. "Congrats Renelou & JP!!!!!! Such a beautiful wedding! Wishing you a lifetime of love & hapiness! #BestMemories #MarriedGang," she tweeted.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'