Kim Kardashian Is Back to L.A. After 'Romantic' Honeymoon
Kim Kardashian has returned to the U.S. after she enjoyed honeymoon with her husband Kanye West. The famous pair, who got married on Saturday, May 24 in Italy, jetted to Ireland the next day and were spotted attending West's stylist Renelou Padora's wedding at Ploskovice Castle in Prague four days later.
On Sunday afternoon, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was spotted at LAX without her rapper husband. Wearing a cleavage-baring black top, the mother of one completed her looks with a black leather jacket, matching pants and sunglasses. She also carried a hand bag and wore nude-colored shoes as she walked at a terminal.
The next day, Kardashian took to Twitter to tell fans of her honeymoon. "Had the best most relaxing romantic honeymoon in Ireland & Prague! Missed my baby girl so much! Excited to be home to squeeze her so tight!" she gushed.
The reality star also wrote a congratulatory message to Padora and her new husband. "Congrats Renelou & JP!!!!!! Such a beautiful wedding! Wishing you a lifetime of love & hapiness! #BestMemories #MarriedGang," she tweeted.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit