Kim Kardashian Is Back to L.A. After 'Romantic' Honeymoon
Kim Kardashian has returned to the U.S. after she enjoyed honeymoon with her husband Kanye West. The famous pair, who got married on Saturday, May 24 in Italy, jetted to Ireland the next day and were spotted attending West's stylist Renelou Padora's wedding at Ploskovice Castle in Prague four days later.
On Sunday afternoon, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was spotted at LAX without her rapper husband. Wearing a cleavage-baring black top, the mother of one completed her looks with a black leather jacket, matching pants and sunglasses. She also carried a hand bag and wore nude-colored shoes as she walked at a terminal.
The next day, Kardashian took to Twitter to tell fans of her honeymoon. "Had the best most relaxing romantic honeymoon in Ireland & Prague! Missed my baby girl so much! Excited to be home to squeeze her so tight!" she gushed.
The reality star also wrote a congratulatory message to Padora and her new husband. "Congrats Renelou & JP!!!!!! Such a beautiful wedding! Wishing you a lifetime of love & hapiness! #BestMemories #MarriedGang," she tweeted.
More Kim Kardashian News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!