Miley Cyrus' Stolen Maserati Found by Police
Miley Cyrus' stolen Maserati was recovered by the police shortly after news of burglary at her house broke out. Authorities said the luxury car was found on Monday, June 2 after some residents reported that the car was left by the thieves on Alscot Avenue in Simi Valley. Investigators are currently searching for evidence in the car.
Police previously explained that a man and a woman broke into Cyrus' San Fernando Valley home at 4 P.M. on Friday, May 30. They climbed a fence and went to the garage. The twerking singer lost some jewelry and the 2014 Maserati Quattroporte following the burglary.
Cyrus, who is on European leg of her "Bangerz" tour, was not at home during the break-in. On Sunday, the 21-year-old star took the stage at the Hartwall Arena in Helsinki, Finland and performed raunchy acts onstage. Wearing a dollar leotard, the former Disney star showed her behind to fans and made suggestive moves.
Cyrus apparently was in good mood on Sunday, posting some short clips of her rapping, dancing and smoking during a flight. She continued sharing some photos the next day. "I'm kinda lovin instagrammmm. Follllow meeeeee," she tweeted.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour