Miley Cyrus' Stolen Maserati Found by Police
Miley Cyrus' stolen Maserati was recovered by the police shortly after news of burglary at her house broke out. Authorities said the luxury car was found on Monday, June 2 after some residents reported that the car was left by the thieves on Alscot Avenue in Simi Valley. Investigators are currently searching for evidence in the car.
Police previously explained that a man and a woman broke into Cyrus' San Fernando Valley home at 4 P.M. on Friday, May 30. They climbed a fence and went to the garage. The twerking singer lost some jewelry and the 2014 Maserati Quattroporte following the burglary.
Cyrus, who is on European leg of her "Bangerz" tour, was not at home during the break-in. On Sunday, the 21-year-old star took the stage at the Hartwall Arena in Helsinki, Finland and performed raunchy acts onstage. Wearing a dollar leotard, the former Disney star showed her behind to fans and made suggestive moves.
Cyrus apparently was in good mood on Sunday, posting some short clips of her rapping, dancing and smoking during a flight. She continued sharing some photos the next day. "I'm kinda lovin instagrammmm. Follllow meeeeee," she tweeted.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit