Miley Cyrus' Stolen Maserati Found by Police
Miley Cyrus' stolen Maserati was recovered by the police shortly after news of burglary at her house broke out. Authorities said the luxury car was found on Monday, June 2 after some residents reported that the car was left by the thieves on Alscot Avenue in Simi Valley. Investigators are currently searching for evidence in the car.
Police previously explained that a man and a woman broke into Cyrus' San Fernando Valley home at 4 P.M. on Friday, May 30. They climbed a fence and went to the garage. The twerking singer lost some jewelry and the 2014 Maserati Quattroporte following the burglary.
Cyrus, who is on European leg of her "Bangerz" tour, was not at home during the break-in. On Sunday, the 21-year-old star took the stage at the Hartwall Arena in Helsinki, Finland and performed raunchy acts onstage. Wearing a dollar leotard, the former Disney star showed her behind to fans and made suggestive moves.
Cyrus apparently was in good mood on Sunday, posting some short clips of her rapping, dancing and smoking during a flight. She continued sharing some photos the next day. "I'm kinda lovin instagrammmm. Follllow meeeeee," she tweeted.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3