Miley Cyrus' Stolen Maserati Found by Police
Miley Cyrus' stolen Maserati was recovered by the police shortly after news of burglary at her house broke out. Authorities said the luxury car was found on Monday, June 2 after some residents reported that the car was left by the thieves on Alscot Avenue in Simi Valley. Investigators are currently searching for evidence in the car.
Police previously explained that a man and a woman broke into Cyrus' San Fernando Valley home at 4 P.M. on Friday, May 30. They climbed a fence and went to the garage. The twerking singer lost some jewelry and the 2014 Maserati Quattroporte following the burglary.
Cyrus, who is on European leg of her "Bangerz" tour, was not at home during the break-in. On Sunday, the 21-year-old star took the stage at the Hartwall Arena in Helsinki, Finland and performed raunchy acts onstage. Wearing a dollar leotard, the former Disney star showed her behind to fans and made suggestive moves.
Cyrus apparently was in good mood on Sunday, posting some short clips of her rapping, dancing and smoking during a flight. She continued sharing some photos the next day. "I'm kinda lovin instagrammmm. Follllow meeeeee," she tweeted.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'