Eddie Redmayne Announces His Engagement to Hannah Bagshawe
"Les Miserables" star Eddie Redmayne is engaged to his girlfriend of two-plus years Hannah Bagshawe. The 32-year-old actor's representative confirmed that he proposed to her over Memorial Day weekend while they were on vacation.
Redmayne had been dating Bagshawe, a British financial publicist, since January 2012. "He had been planning on it for awhile," a source told Us Weekly. "They have a very relaxed and supportive relationship ...they seemed to have always known they were going to spend the rest of their lives together." He reportedly asked her father's permission first before proposing.
Their engagement announcement was posted in The Times. It read, "Mr E.J.D. Redmayne and Miss H.J. Bagshawe. The engagement is announced between Edward, son of Mr and Mrs Richard Redmayne of London, and Hannah, daughter of Mr Nicholas Bagshawe and Mrs Caryl Bagshawe, both of London."
No wedding date is announced yet.
More Eddie Redmayne News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert