Eddie Redmayne Announces His Engagement to Hannah Bagshawe
"Les Miserables" star Eddie Redmayne is engaged to his girlfriend of two-plus years Hannah Bagshawe. The 32-year-old actor's representative confirmed that he proposed to her over Memorial Day weekend while they were on vacation.
Redmayne had been dating Bagshawe, a British financial publicist, since January 2012. "He had been planning on it for awhile," a source told Us Weekly. "They have a very relaxed and supportive relationship ...they seemed to have always known they were going to spend the rest of their lives together." He reportedly asked her father's permission first before proposing.
Their engagement announcement was posted in The Times. It read, "Mr E.J.D. Redmayne and Miss H.J. Bagshawe. The engagement is announced between Edward, son of Mr and Mrs Richard Redmayne of London, and Hannah, daughter of Mr Nicholas Bagshawe and Mrs Caryl Bagshawe, both of London."
No wedding date is announced yet.
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member
- Report: Migos Beats Up Sean Kingston in Las Vegas Brawl