Eddie Redmayne Announces His Engagement to Hannah Bagshawe
"Les Miserables" star Eddie Redmayne is engaged to his girlfriend of two-plus years Hannah Bagshawe. The 32-year-old actor's representative confirmed that he proposed to her over Memorial Day weekend while they were on vacation.
Redmayne had been dating Bagshawe, a British financial publicist, since January 2012. "He had been planning on it for awhile," a source told Us Weekly. "They have a very relaxed and supportive relationship ...they seemed to have always known they were going to spend the rest of their lives together." He reportedly asked her father's permission first before proposing.
Their engagement announcement was posted in The Times. It read, "Mr E.J.D. Redmayne and Miss H.J. Bagshawe. The engagement is announced between Edward, son of Mr and Mrs Richard Redmayne of London, and Hannah, daughter of Mr Nicholas Bagshawe and Mrs Caryl Bagshawe, both of London."
No wedding date is announced yet.
More Eddie Redmayne News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift