Eddie Redmayne Announces His Engagement to Hannah Bagshawe
"Les Miserables" star Eddie Redmayne is engaged to his girlfriend of two-plus years Hannah Bagshawe. The 32-year-old actor's representative confirmed that he proposed to her over Memorial Day weekend while they were on vacation.
Redmayne had been dating Bagshawe, a British financial publicist, since January 2012. "He had been planning on it for awhile," a source told Us Weekly. "They have a very relaxed and supportive relationship ...they seemed to have always known they were going to spend the rest of their lives together." He reportedly asked her father's permission first before proposing.
Their engagement announcement was posted in The Times. It read, "Mr E.J.D. Redmayne and Miss H.J. Bagshawe. The engagement is announced between Edward, son of Mr and Mrs Richard Redmayne of London, and Hannah, daughter of Mr Nicholas Bagshawe and Mrs Caryl Bagshawe, both of London."
No wedding date is announced yet.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'