Eddie Redmayne Announces His Engagement to Hannah Bagshawe
"Les Miserables" star Eddie Redmayne is engaged to his girlfriend of two-plus years Hannah Bagshawe. The 32-year-old actor's representative confirmed that he proposed to her over Memorial Day weekend while they were on vacation.
Redmayne had been dating Bagshawe, a British financial publicist, since January 2012. "He had been planning on it for awhile," a source told Us Weekly. "They have a very relaxed and supportive relationship ...they seemed to have always known they were going to spend the rest of their lives together." He reportedly asked her father's permission first before proposing.
Their engagement announcement was posted in The Times. It read, "Mr E.J.D. Redmayne and Miss H.J. Bagshawe. The engagement is announced between Edward, son of Mr and Mrs Richard Redmayne of London, and Hannah, daughter of Mr Nicholas Bagshawe and Mrs Caryl Bagshawe, both of London."
No wedding date is announced yet.
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie